Chapter 7

Harper had her head buried in her arms as another sleepless night had taken hold of her causing her to fall asleep wherever she went, she was currently face down on a lunch table on top of her half finish essay that wasn't due for another week. Reese stared at her listening to her soft snores before tapping her head with a kit kat bar.

"You look like you need it." He said stretching the bat out to her, Harper took it smiling at her companion. The school was engulfed in love and relationships as Valentine's Day began to approach, people were showering other with gifts and chocolate. Harper had received chocolate but only from friends for the exception of a secret admirer, she swears she's seen that handwriting before.

"Why does Valentine's Day exist?" She asked Reese who in turn shrugged, they both sighed as a awkward looking blond walked up to the two with a dumb smile upon her face.

"Hey, Reese," She said twirling her hair, she was dressed in a skirt with a low cut shirt, a very low cut shirt, she passed a card to Reese, "Would, like, date me or something?" Harper made a face at her sentence, Reese looked at the girl and then at Harper.

"Sorry, but I like someone else." This was new to Harper as she and the blond experienced a shock, the blonde moved her hair out of her face revealing green eyes and Harper gasped. The blonde that just asked out Reese was Malcolm's girlfriend, Ronda Blackwell.

"You're Ronda Blackwell," Harper said pointing towards her, Ronda nodded fixing her hair, "Aren't you dating Malcolm?" She asked, Ronda huffed.

"So what? I'm only dating him to get to Reese." She said clinging onto Reese who desperately tried to push her off, Harper clenched her hands and teeth before taking the kit kat Reese had have and throwing it at the blonde.

"You bitch!" She yelled out, Ronda looked up at her angrily.

"What the hell is your problem!"