Chapter Seven

Hey, buds. Buds, hmmmm, wierd word. I'm like writing this before Valentine's so my goal is too post it up before that day. Lol. The guy I kinda like is my friends Valentines. poo. But this other guy ' loves me' so i'm good. P.S. He doesn't love me. I'm just saying this to annoy him:) I'm happy cause I got FOUR valentines:) They're all my amigos. I'm kinda sad though; the guy that I wanted to be my valentine, didn't ask me:( Update! I didn't reach my goal as you could see. LOLz. So here's the next chap. I wrote the begining in biology. My friend let me copy of her later. lol. Here's the chap.

___________________________________________________________________________________

  Is it just me, or does she look familiar?

 ___________________________________________________________________________________

  'Ding, ding' The chime went off as the teenagers walked in Lola's favorite book store; 'Wormy Books'. They all contemplated why anyone would name any store that. There was a middle aged women with red, frizzy hair behind the register. Hunter recognized she was at Lola's funeral.

  "Hello. Do you need any help finding anything?"

  "Yes, um, where are the arigons?" Sarah asked.

   "Oh," The lady looked surprised.

  "Is everything fine?" Raquel asked, confused why the lady was surprised.

  She nodded. "Yes, yes. It's just been sometime since anyone has asked for that. Follow me," She  confessed. She led the goup to the third to last aisle of books. As she left them be, she muttered to herself "So young.'

  No one heard her, they were to busy searching for the book. Cody was the lucky one to find it.

  "Guys, it's right here," He informed them. They all crowded around him, forgetting to make sure no one was watching. He opened the large book and saw a tiny box.

  "Should we open it? "Ariana asked the question every one's has been thinking.

  "She never said not too," Alice answered. With that, Cody took the box out and put the book back where he found it. He handed the box to Sarah, since it was her doing the favor. Sarah opened the green box and found a hard-drive, a note, and a tiny bottled with cross-bones on the label.

  Peering into the aisle, a person gasped when she saw the contents of the box. She quickly slapped her hand to her face; praying that they hadn't heard her. Unfortunatly for them, they didn't. She snapped pictures of them since they are were now new threats. She quickly snuck out the back door.

  "I-I-I don't th-think we should re-read that note," Andy stuttered, feeling nervous. She didn't like the bottle one bit.

  "Why not? It's not adressed to anyone. She said Sarah had to give it to whoever lived there, but she didn't say that none of us couldn't read it," Conner said, he was really curious about what the note was about.

  "True, I want to know what it says. If you don't want to here it, you can go back home," Michael said. Andy shook her head.

  "Okay, it's settled. We're gonna read the note. Here?" Cassidy asked.

  "I guess, I mean where else are we gonna go," Sarah answered.

  They all sat down in the aisle, squishing into a circle. "I'll read," Michael volunteered and Sarah gave him the note.

  "'This is short and sweet. Just wanted to give you an update, I did it. You know, the thing I was talking about. Took some time to convince the guy, but I got it done. Obvouisly. I think you'll be clear until renold time,' What the heck is renold time?" Michael asked. They all shrugged.

  "It must be some type of code thing," Ariana said.

  Michael continue, "'Remember, after you look at what's on the flash drive, pour the liquid from the bottle on it. Don't save a copy, don't take a picture of it. Just remember it, 'cause if you go down, I have to go down with you. And we both don't want that.'"

  "The last part makes it seem like she's threatening the person. But, I'm confused. Isn't she already down, since she's, you know, dead?" Raquel asked.

  "Raquel is right. The last part is like he's dead if he drags her down. Well, she definatly wrote this before she was dead. But, she knew this was gonna get to the person after she's dead. She probably forgot," Cody answered, being the smart one of the group

  "'You'll know what to do after you see what's there.' That's it," Michael stated and folded the note back.

  "Should we see what's on the flash drive?" Alice asked.

  "What? Are you crazy? There's got to be some pretty bad stuff on it if she wants the person to put acid on it," Ariana hissed.

  "So? Maybe we'll understand why she killed herself more if we see it," Alice used this as a way to convince them to see it. She knew they were all still trying to understand why she did it. Andy and Ariana were the most scared.

  "Let's go to my house and use my netbook. It'll be easier," Michael suggested whilst holding the flashdrive.

  "Oh, no, no, no, no, no. There can be some serious stuff in there that might get you in trouble," Cassidy said while snatching the flash drive out of his hands. "The only way, I'm letting you see what's on this file, is that you buy a new netbook and use it for inly this kind of stuff," Lola once warned that if something like this ever happened, under any circumstances, never use your computer that you use for everything.

  "What? No why?,"Michael asked while everyone looked at her like she was crazy.

  Cassidy sighed. "One time, Lola warned me that, if this happened, no one should use their own personal computer or public computer," She explained.

  "Wait, does that mean that you knew she was going to kill herself and ask me to do this favor?" Sarah asked, her eyes widening.

  "No. It's just that, one time I want to her place and I found a second laptop in her room and she told me, when things come with a bottle of acid, I don't use my personal computer. I thought she was joking, but now it's clear. She was warning me."

  Everyone looked at each other. An unspoken agreement was in the air.