chapter 1

This is my first story here, so I'm sorry if my grammar is a bad

and if this story bores you. Also I need a banner.... I don't know how

to make one.

_______________________________________________________________________________

     I don't get it...

_______________________________________________________________________________

     If one day you feel like crying... Call me. I don't promise that I'll

make you laugh but I can cry with you.

_______________________________________________________________________________

  'I don't get it'. That's what Lola's friends were thinking. They were all at her funeral in at a cemetery. She was getting buried next to her grandpa. It was said she had killed herself. She was only sixteen, she had so much ahead of herself. No wonder they felt confused and guilty. They all knew one single dark secret of her. All of them were about her death. They felt bad because they haven't told anyone, but they promised. She made them swear that they wouldn't tell anyone until she said so.

  Andy Hartz was crying her eyes out. She was only sixteen but she looked like she was at least eighteen. Her brown hair laid on her tan shoulders. She was wearing a short purple dress that Lola bought her. When Andy saw the dress in her closet she remembered how Lola bought it for her because Andy's mom wouldn't and she looked perfect in it. She knew she had to wear it for Lola. She couldn't help feeling worse that she didn't try stopping Lola from hurting herself the same night she bought it for her.

  Alice Grenford was trying to comfort Andy. They were best friends. Alice was way shorter than Andy. Andy was almost six feet when she was 5'4. Tears were sliding down her face but she made sure her ex-boyfriend, Hunter didn't see her cry. 'Even at a moment like this' She thought bitterly, ' I keep worrying about what he thinks.' She straightened her pitch black hair and was so tan that her friends called her black. She wore a black tight mini dress, she once wore to school. Lola said she looked like a slut, and she was just trying to impress Hunter. It was so weird how Lola knew that she was trying to impress him, and she probably knows she still is. She was only fifteen years old.

  Sarah Larut sat next to Andy, but didn't try comforting her. 'She's acting like they were best friends. Lola and I were best friends,'Sarah thought. She was wearing a black blouse with a gray skirt. Her tan skin was missing it's glow. Probably because she hasn't slept. She was to busy crying. She did all her crying while she was alone, she didn't like people seeing her cry. She hasn't let anyone seen her cry since she was fourteen except Lola. She's now seventeen.

  Hunter Mace was sitting two rows behind the girls. He was crossed arm and his blond hair covered his blue-gray eyes. He's the same age as Sarah so they always saw eye to eye, which always bothered Alice. He was talking to Michael Dease.

  Micheal looked like Hunter, but he had blue-green eyes. There has been a rumor that him and Lola has been going out since they were in sixth grade. They have always denied it but no one ever believed them.

  They all came early because they didn't want to be late. They all knew many people where going to come. A few minutes later, her family arrived and the funeral car too.

  All her family was in black even her two year old brother. Her mom, Natalia, was wearing a black knee length dress and her hair was cut short and matched her dress. Her two uncles, Mark and Jack, were wearing black suits. Her grandma, Helen, was wearing black pants and a black button down shirt. Her hair was brown and bobbed. Her aunt, Alicia, was wearing a short black dress(that surely Lola wouldn't have liked), her hair was long and was reddish. Even her three year old brother, Lorenzo, had a black suit on. The girls would have gushed about how cute he looked if they weren't at a funeral. All of them were crying except Lorenzo because he didn't understand anything. All he knew is that his sister was gone.