chapter four

Sorry it took so long. I have to major projects. And I have to study super hard if I don't want to fail any of my classes. This is one chapter I'm inroducing one of Lola's friends, but not much. If anyone wants to give me ideas I'll surely think about them. Because sometimes it's hard making ideas:) thanks. If you like remember to do one of this: comment:), fan:), vote:) or all three:)))

Miley Cyrus as Sarah!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Psshhh.... I knew that, I was just.... just testing you, that's all.

_________________________________________________________________________________

  "What are we going to do. I can't stay indoors forever" Lola complained. She was sitting on a bed in a bedroom. There were no decorations. She didn't want to move in. She didn't like the place at all. She was wearing Veronica's grey sweat pants and her white tee. She didn't have any belongings. Her black hair was in a pony tail, and her face showed she was pissed.

  "It's not our fault.. You're the one who 'killed' herself" Veronica put quotation marks around 'killled'. She  was sitting on the floor, against the wall. Her fine, blond hair was down, her grey eyes were tired and her pink lips were pulled into a frown. She didn't like babysitting duty. Lola could protect herself.

  "So if it were you, you would keep lliving your life knowing that you doing that could get the people you love hurt, or even worse killed?" Lola responded. "Thought so," She didn't wait for the answer, she already knew it. Veronica kept quiet for the rest of the hour.

_________________________________________________________________________________

  Alice, Andy, Sarah, Hunter, and Michael were already there. They were all in casual clothes unlike yesterday. They were waiting for everyone else. Ariana and Cassidy walked up to them together. Michael looked over Cassidy. She dressed weirdly, and acted different, she's always quiet. Lola and her would always hang out and have inside jokes. It made everyone jelous and curious. They didn't think it was fair that they knew her longer but she hanged out more with people she just met. Cassidy was super pale, with beautiful green eyes. She was tall and skinny, her blond her soft, so soft that people would always touch it. Everyone knew Ariana better, since they all went to the same elemantary school. Ariana was tan, had warm, brown eyes, and light brown hair. They were surprised that Sarah invited her because she knew that Ariana and Lola weren't close.

  "Hey, Conner and Cody are almost here," Cassidy informed them while looking at her phone. She almost smiled, she remembered how Lola felt about Conner. It was like a love-hate feeling, it always made her laugh. She looked up and saw Sarah. they met last year when they had elective together. They were really close. Sarah smiled at her and she politely smiled back.

  "Raquel is on her way too,"Ariana added.

  "You brought your letters right?"Andy asked.They both nodded. Andy studied Cassidy carefully. She remembered that once, she confessed to Lola that she didn't like her because she seemed wierd. Cassidy stood against a tall, thick tree. She kept looking down like she expected something to happen or pop out.

  'I bet if Lola were here they would be talking about things and she wouldn't be so quiet,' Andy thought.

  Raquel, Manny, Conner, and Cody arrived at the same time. Raquel's straightened brown hair fell limp on her dark face. Her glasses were siding down her nose. Cody and Conner are like twins, even though Conner is a year older. They both had brown wavy hair and matching eyes. Lola would always laugh when Raquel would ask her which one's which.

  Andy felt a little wierd because she knew Conner liked her. A lot. They all said hi. Some hugged and some didn't.

  "Lets sit," Michael offered. They all sat down on the grass. There were even more kids at the park for some reason. Cassidy smiled at the little kids at the swing. 'If she were still here. We would be on the swing, talking crazy. Just like we used to, but now we can't.' She thought.

  "Okay, so we started reading Sarah's note. We didn't get far so you didn't really miss anything. We think the person who made this happen is her dad." 'Lies' Cassidy thought, "We aren't sure.... But we are sure about one thing. Sarah knew she was going to do it." Alice shoot a glare at her. No one was surprised. They clearly understood why Sarah wouldn't tell unlike Alice. Who would want thier best friend to hate them. When it's just a possibility.

  "Okay.... And I'm still confused why you want us here," Raquel squeeked. She was still sentimental on the subject of her dear friend.

  "Well, we thought that we wouldn't know all her secrets. So you guys most know some secrets  that we don't know," Hunter stated.

  "Psshhh... I knew that, I was just... just testing you, that's all," Raquel lied.

  "Sure," Hunter sarcasticly replied.

  "I remember when Lola used to say that when she made a dumb question," Cassidy smiled. She would say it may times.

  "So can we go on?" Ariana asked, getting impatient.

  "Okay"