When people go all annoying.

4. When people go all annoying.

I've seen this a lot on different threads where they suddenly talk a lot a random shit and you feel like saying shut the fuck up and to make it even better they sometimes talk in capital letters.

A example because I'm too kind-(These are examples I found on threads I wont name and shame them.)

'I'M A UNICORN WHO POOPS RAINBOWS!HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA'- Seriously what the fuck. For starters you are not a fucking unicorn and you dont shit rainbows and its not even funny.

'I'M GONNA GO ALL NINJA ON YOUR ASS BIOTCHES!'- Just say bitches,dont write it in capital letters and another thing you wont go all ninja on my ass or I'll kill you.

Another thing they do is act as if they are doing something when they're not.

Another amazing example-

*Walks up to a desk*-No you're not.

Espically when they use it in their 'Wattpad' relationship-

*Swings hands together leans over pecks on the cheek.*- Come on people what the hell?You just dont do that its so sad I actually feel sorry for you.

If anyone is reading this and does anything of above please seek help.

And if you really need to for all means preach about how what i'm saying is mean or unfair because frankly I dont give a shit.