Music.

7. Music.

No this isnt me saying how I hate music because I seriously love music. I listen to every type of music but the thing I hate is when people judge music straight away without even listening to at least one song.

Examples-

One direction(These are my veiws so dont go all shitty on me.)-

I hate it when people say 'I hate one direction' Without listening to any of there songs.Honestly I dont hate them seeing as I dont even know them personally of course.

See I done an actual judging by listening to there music, I listened to their whole album and I could agree musically they are not the best. Not saying their the worse but backing music wise its shit. But at least I listened to actually their music before just saying their shit.

Metal/rock...Bring me the horizon,Black veil brides, Iron maiden, Metallica etc etc-

This makes me want to kill someone when they say all their music is depressing by listening to one song.

I get when they say some of bring me the horizon is depressing but I love them personally my favourite band but when they say black veil brides is depressing? If you have ever listened to a song which is not knives or pens then you can agree they are not depressing. The reason I said knives and pens is because people automatically judge that song when they released that 4 years ago. Black veil brides are not my favourite band but I do like their music a hell of a lot and one of my friends is addicted to them. Proberly in maybe one song it talks about self harming but its telling you not to do it. So dont say metal music is depressing its lyrics are just around the same topics as other music.

As you can see I'm strong about this subject I just find it unfair that if you listen to them you are either; Depressed,emo/goth,self harmer,sucidel etc etc no thats no where near true a lot of people are just normal people enjoying that music.

That is all.