Under The Rain - Revealation

One shot based on this prompt that I got on Ask.fm about 1 month ago :// Oops..

"hello, can you do one where they share their first kiss under the rain in new years, and like the whole world finds out that way? cute fluff? and for a title, hmm.... "Under the Rain" ?? :) Please and thank you xx"

If this is your one shot prompt, please comment below so I can dedicate this to you :))

Also, reasonably long because I feel so bad for not updating in ages :((

Niall POV

"Harry c'mon! Run or we'll get drenched!" I shout to my boyfriend as he lingers in the pouring rain.

We are currently leaving the taping of The Jonathan Ross Show that's airing on Saturday and Harry and I already aren't exactly on the best of terms since he refuses to even consider coming out to our fans.

"Niall, come back! You know how much I love the rain!" Harry shouts back holding his arms out either side of him and further soaking his fitted black suit.

"Harry! This is ridiculous! Get in the car before you catch pneumonia!" I attempt to reason with him whilst shielding my plaid shirt from the onslaught of water as best I can.

I look around the lot and see the faithful fans standing behind the gates surrounding the studio, getting soaked in a desperate attempt for some kind of interaction with us, as well as the paparazzi who will do anything to get a half decent shot.

When I turn back to Harry, I smile in relief as I see him walking towards me.

"Thank God." I mumble, turning around to climb into the car before I feel strong arms rap around my waist and I shriek as Harry hoists me onto his shoulder.

"Harry! Put me down! I'm so angry with you!" I hit against his back and kick my feet out, trying to get him to put me down.

"C'mon love. Be gentle." Harry whispers, setting me gently down on the floor in front of us.

I scowl at him and cross my arms over my chest, letting the rain drench me and plaster my newly re-dyed hair to my head.

"What the fuck is your problem Styles?" I say angrily, feeling tears well up as the rejection I felt from Harry not wanting to come out takes over me.

"My problem Mr Horan is that I can't get my little Irish man out my head and I want the whole world to know." Harry says sweetly.

"Hey, don't go trading me for my brother. He's Irish too y'know? And very much taken." I joke, letting a tear slip from my eye at Harry's words.

"I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world." Harry says, cupping my soaked cheeks with his slippy hands.

"Then why can't everyone know? Why can't we come out? Why is it so hard for you to tell everyone that.." I continue working myself up.

My jaw drops in something a million times stronger than shock as Harry's next words fall from his beautifully plump lips.

"I LOVE YOU NIALL JAMES HORAN AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS!" Harry screams at the top of his voice and even over the rain I know that the fans recording this moment outside the gate have caught every word he's said.

"Now how's that for coming out?" Harry whispers so close to my lips.

Without being able to restrain myself I jump onto Harry, linking my ankles around his back and latching my lips onto his as he catches me and holds me steady.

It begins to get harder to kiss my boyfriend as his full blown dimpled smile makes an appearance and I'm left snogging the life out of his teeth.

"Stop smiling and kiss me you idiot!" I chide him, happy when he obliges my request and kisses me like there's no tomorrow.