Tree House - Fluff

Prompt from this ask:

Hello! Can you do one where they're really young and they spend some time up in Harry's tree-house. *Fluff* would be really cute :)

Warning: Insanely cute :')

“Harry, Niall’s here to see you!” Mummy calls from downstairs.

I jump up from the floor, stepping carefully around my Legos before yanking my bedroom door open and running down the hallway and then the stairs, straight into my best friend’s arms.

“Nialler!” I shout, jumping up and wrapping my legs around the little boy’s waist.

“Hazza!” Niall shouts back, holding me tightly and nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

“I missed you!” I shout, even though he’s right next to me.

“Me too!” Niall answers, just as loudly, plopping me down on the floor and hugging me again.

“Boys, if you’re going to continue screaming my house down, would you kindly go into the garden, I don’t care if you haven’t seen each other in over a day!” Mummy teases, smiling as she turns away to talk with Nialler’s Mummy.

“C’mon Ni.” I say, grabbing Nialler’s hand.

“Not long boys! You need to go to bed soon! It’s almost 7!” Niall’s mummy shouts after us.

“Ok Mrs. Maura!” I answer running past the kitchen to the back door.

I pull the door open and Niall runs out as I realise I don’t have any shoes on.

“Niiiiiiii?” I ask, dragging it out.

Niall stops playing dizzy dinosaurs with himself and turns around to look at me, stumbling slightly.

“Hazzzzaaaaaaaa?” Niall calls running back over to me, almost tripping over his new trainers.

“Can you give me a piggy back?” I say clapping my hands together behind my back and toeing the backdoor mat with my sock-covered foot.

“YES!” Niall shouts, turning around and bending down a little.

I jump onto his back and giggle as he runs around the garden really, really fast.

“Careful Nialler! Don’t drop me!” I scream, laughing my head off and clutching onto Niall’s shoulders.

“To the tree house!” Niall shouts, running towards the big ladder and letting me climb up first.

I get to the top and hang my head over the edge watching Niall come up. Niall doesn’t see me though because when he reaches the top, he looks up and his head bangs against mine.

“Ouch!” I shout, standing up and holding my head.

“Harry?” Niall asks worriedly, crawling up through the hatch and seeing me.

“Hazzee, I’m sorry.” Niall says, tears welling in his eyes as he looks at me.

“It’s ok Niallee. It doesn’t hurt lots just a little bit.” I say, rubbing my head and lifting the cover back over the hatch so we don’t fall down.

“Shall I kiss it better?” Niall asks cheekily once I plonk myself on one of the beanbags.

“Yes.” I say simply, crossing my arms over my chest and closing my eyes.

I suddenly feel a sloppy kiss on my lips.

“Niall! You were supposed to kiss my head, not my lips!” I giggle, watching as Niall blushes.

“Oh.” Niall says, shrugging and plopping down next to me.

I poke his side cheekily.

“Ouch!” Niall says suddenly, holding his side.

“Do you want me to kiss it better?” I smirk.

Niall nods his head quickly and I peck his lips giggling as I pull away.

I feel Niall wrap his tiny arms around me and I lean on him, snuggling into my best friend and holding him tightly on the comfy beanbag.

“I really missed you Nialler.” I whisper, my face close to his as we lie down.

“I really missed you too. Maybe I should stay here tonight, with you.” Niall says, his eyes slipping closed at the late-ish hour.

“Yeah, and we can live in our tree house forever and ever, kissing it better when the other person gets an Ouchy!” I say, like it’s the next big idea.

“Yes!” Niall agrees, snuggling down into my neck.

“I love you Hazza.” Niall mumbles and I feel his touchy grin pressed to my skin.

“I love you too my little Nialler.” I whisper, falling asleep.

*

I wake slightly when the tree house “door” creaks open and our mum’s pop their heads up.

“They’re so adorable.” Mrs. Maura says.

“I think they’re going to end up together when they’re older you know?” Mummy says, picking a blanket up from the drawers and putting it over me and Nialler.

“What, like living together?”

“Well, yes, that and together, together, I can see them in a little cottage when they’re 40, surrounded by a bunch of little Niall and Harrys running around.” My mum smiles at us.

“I hope no one makes it too difficult for them if that’s their decision.” Maura says sadly.

“Me and Niall are going to live in the tree house forever.” I mumble sleepily.

“Is that so baby?” Mummy asks me, only a little shocked that I was awake.

“Yes, because I love Nialler and Nialler loves me, we’ll be together forever.” I giggle, drifting back off to sleep.

And we did, when I grew out of the tree house, my room became the new “tree house”.

Then it was the flat Niall and I shared throughout University.

Afterwards it was the slightly bigger apartment we moved to when Niall said he wanted to live back in Ireland for a few years and I went with him.

And then when I pushed the door open to our little cottage in the countryside, a wedding band on my finger and baby Oscar on my hip. that became our new tree house.

And just as my 8-year-old self promised my best friend, I stayed with Niall until the day he died, and even then I never found anyone else to kiss my “ouchy”s better and I never sold our tree house, because like I said, I love Nialler and Nialler loves me.

Is it sad to say that I cried a little at this :') Sad and Happy tears :') So cute and sweet and pretty and :') ahhhh :3 x