Student/Teacher - Smut

Prompt from this ask:

Hey can you do like a student/teacher imagine where Niall is the teacher and Harry has a huge crush on him or something like that :P smutty and a bit fluffy‎ 

Hope you like it.

WARNING SMUTTTTTTTTT :))

“C’mon Haz, it’s so obvious!” Louis, my best my shoves me lightly into Zayn and Liam who are too into each other to take notice of our conversation.

“I do not fancy Mr Horan!” I lie, turning the corner to go to my locker, Lou trailing behind me and “Ziam” going off in the direction of their Physics class.

“See you later, don’t suffocate each other! Promise me you’ll take a break from the lip locking long enough to breathe!” I call after them, earning a scowl from Zayn and a fit of giggles from Louis.

“C’mon Harry, you can tell me. I’m your best mate, don’t need to be shy.” Louis coaxes me, poking my fiery red cheek that I attempt to hide whilst pulling out my Maths textbook.

“Shut up Lou.” I murmur, shutting my locker and heading towards Maths, not even bothering to see if Louis is following me.

“Hey, Sir!” I call as I push the classroom door open, some people are already settled and I take my seat towards the back, nodding to a few of the other students as I pass them.

“Harold.” Mr Horan nods. He’s the hottest teacher at school and he’s only a few years older than me, he graduated university early and I’m in my last year at school.

This was sort of an on-going thing with him, he would call me by my full name just to tease me and I would take it like a sucker because I have a massive crush on him.

“How was your weekend Sir?” I call from the back cheekily once the lesson begins.

“I’d love to let you know after class Mr Styles.” He counters.

I sink in my seat at his remark, unable to hold the blush back from my cheeks as the whole class “ooooos” at his punishment.

Not much of a punishment, I get to see him one to one.

Styles- 1

Horan- 0

*

As class ends I pack my things away slowly, calling a “Goodbye” to Louis as he leaves to go home.

“Harold.” Mr Horan calls me as he sits at his desk.

“Niall.” I counter, smirking and slinging my bag over my shoulder.

“I’m not even going to ask how you know my name.” Niall shakes his head, beckoning me over to his desk.

“So Sir how was your weekend?” I ask, perching on the end of his day.

“Really Harry?” Niall smirks, leaning back on his chair and running a hand through his tousled hair.

“Do you know what would have made it better Sir?” I question, fumbling with my hands in my lap.

“What would that be Mr Styles?”

“If I was there.” I joke, looking up with a goofy grin to see Niall trying to hide a blush.

Wait, a blush?

“Very funny Harry, you are a very popular lad, are you sure you good spare time for your boring old maths teacher?” Niall raises his eyebrow.

“Of course, we good have gone to the park and had a picnic and danced through the flowers holding hands!” I dramatize, using a high-pitched voice and standing up to skip around the classroom.