A Happy Ever After!

Shadow joined my side.

“Well??” I asked.

“There’s no longer a quarrel between us, although I can’t speak for true feelings, I wanted to pummel his face into the ground… but there shall be no fighting. And as for the wedding, it’s been canceled.” He explained now with more of a smile.

“Yay!” I squealed jumping up and down. This weight and sickness from worry fled like bugs when a light was near.

“Amy,” Shadow said interrupting my internal celebration, “May I have this dance?” he held out a hand to me with a majestic bow.

“Yes! You certainly can.” I took his hand feeling all bubbly and giddy inside.

So as the night went on I began to feel like Cinderella finally being with her prince, and I wasn’t the only one who must have had their own fairy tale, Sonic had quaintly left the party early, I’ve heard from a little chao he went to go bring the Knothole princess the news. They’re celebrating together just as Shadow and I.

I don’t have to write a letter to anyone for this part, because everyone will be here to tell the last of my story. Along with the truce, I had gotten to meet this ‘Princess Sally Acorn’. We decided to have one huge wedding that will not only flaunt that our love has triumphed over all causes, but it was also able to bring the two ever fighting sides together. Shadow and I are married, Sonic and Sally are happily married as well!

Shadow gave me the most wonderful time after the wedding, I suppose all those chamber maids he may (or might not) have had ((he still won’t tell me for sure)), were of some use after all. And shortly after our big wedding, Sonic’s best knight Knuckles married that white bat, Rouge from the South; which brought the two kingdoms even closer.  And it turns out Shadow’s chao really did like my little chao after all, he was just afraid to show his true feelings. All has come to magical ending just as it had begun! Well almost an ending… there is still the matter of picking out names for Shadow’s and my soon to come little Prince or Princess!