I woke up in the nurse offices. my head hurt, I'm so embarrassed. "your not as smooth as you seem in that club of yours." Ankana laughed.

I turned my head to her, and I went bright red. "what?" she snapped.

even the way she growl, she is so adorable. "stop looking at me like that!" she yelled bright red.

"sorry." I said with a smiled.

"look you cant like me, I'm engaged to Kyoya brother. so please don't, I'm trying to spear your feeling." she said to me.

I sat up. "so you brought me here?" I asked

"threw you over me good arm. and carried you."

"thank you."

"its all right."

then I did something stupid and kissed her. she went bright red then got out and jumped out of the window. she didn't fright me off. "she likes me." I smiled.

" no she was trying not to smack you in the face." kryora said pulling the curtain back.

"how long where you there for?" I laughed awkwardly.

"the last 10 minutes she text me to tell me you were in the nurse offices."

"how come you two are friends."

"it benefits me and her. shes going to marry my brother. and she gets informing, from me and I can keep tabs on my fathers work."

"oh why do you have her number."

"im on her friends plan."

"what?!"

"your so jealous."

"I am."

"come on we have host club stuff to do."

"yeah. but isn't she adorable?"

"I have know her for a long time, she isn't kind person your luck you got away with that. last time some one did that to her, she broke there noise with a head butt. now come on." kryoa said.

what the hell is she, and where can I get some.

I arrived home and a red motorbike was parked in the drive way. who's here. I dumped my stuff and went down to the lab. the combat robot was out. i went to the testing area. and i saw dad with a couple military heads and they had controls. i saw ankana putting on the combat armour. ah dads trying to sell stuff again."souke come here and watch." dad said.

"whats ankana doing here?" i asked.

"shes testing the armour and the battle robot." dad said.

i went over to her and she went red in the faces."hey ankana your missing a couple compaineds off the little wait armour." i said

i picked up the helmet and chest plate."whats going on why are you here?" she asked nervously.

she took the chest plate and clipped it one then the helmet on. "my father designed all these weapons, i attacty helped with the armour. i done the helmets navigate stsymtes and vital séances monitor in the helmet, turn round let me plug it in."

"no i don't need this if that's the case. the armor fells read light to as it is. and that will just distracted. but the sword is good. tell your dad ill try not destroy the robot." she said.

she flicked her back, and i couldn't help but look. "what?" she laughed.

then walked over the military offices. i followed. "hello I'm ankana and i be testing the light weight armor today. and fighting you new battle robot." she said oh so nicely.