a couple days had past and i was entrainting my group for the day, i had the second highest ask rate, i had alittle competition with Tamaki. i went and helped haruhi out and i think kryoa worked out Haruhi was a girl but. they other didn't know, so i wanna have some fun. "Haruhi you want a school uniform?" i asked her.

"no im quite happy in what im wearing." she said with a smile.

"i can at lest get you contacts."

"you just want me to get you in with ankana" she said

"yeah. pluse i want to see who will rise that your a girl with contacts."

"äll right."

"Tamaki im pinching Haruhi !" i screamed at him.

"as long as you bring him back to severe the tea."

"what ever." i said.

took her into town and got her contacts and paid for then. "souke sempai thank you."

"now you have to help me out." i smiled.

"come talk to me tomorrow in class when im talking with her." she sighed.

"sweet ill drop you at home so you don't have to deal with the guys. ill bring you are stuff tomorrow." i said to her.

"thank you you don't have to that."

"its fine i want the surprise to stay a surprise."

"okay then i guess."

"i dont wanna go in so theres nothing to worry about."

so i dropped her off at her house then went back to the club. "Haruhi was feeling sick. I'm going take the stuff to the house tomorrow."i said

i sat down and the others down what they done best. i sat in my spot reading waiting for her to go best then i head home. my father was selling weapons again. i went and continued on the project in the basement leves.

the next day i picked Haruhi up, and she wasn't waiting there. so i went to her apartment and knocked on the door she was in her scruffy close, "heres your stuff." i said handing her the bag.

"wow thank you." she said.

"its all right you need a lift to school?"

"no ankana coming to walk with me today, shell be here soon if you want to say hi?"she said.

"ill see you at school." i yelled turning bright red and running off.

why am i so nervous. class came i sat in the back and i talked to other girls that go to the host club. then went to the host club during my break, and the idiots still didn't notices she was girl. they gave herl a guys uniform. and used her.

during my lunch hour i sat at my table, and ankana came and sat in front of me, she smiled and ate. so i decide to introduces myself. then she turned around and smiled."i don't speak much Japaneses, but my name is. ankana Haninozuka."

then i went shy again. she sat there and eat quietly with the book in her hand, I sat there sweating, Tamaki came over to me and jumped on me. "sokue the host clubs having a meeting. now its important."' he said with shape teeth and flaming eyes.

"whats so important." I asked him

he lirtrey picked me up over his head. "COME WITH DADDY!" Tamaki screamed

I had no choices. we got to the club room. "Haruhi a girl." he said.

pointing at Haruhi in a girls dress. "yeah I knew. it was obivlish." I said twitching at him.

"yes she dads little girl!" he screamed.

"kryoya when did he start calling himself daddy?" I asked.

"ten mintunes ago, he calls me mummy." he laughed at the sillness

"great so shes not apart of the host club shes not  a guy and if you keep this going and some one finds out it will be scandlist." I said.

"no Haruhi going to stay a boy." Tamaki said.

"right im going to go." I said.

" yes lunch tomorrow and morning tea your booked fulled." kykoa said.

"sweet cant wait." I smiled.

"dress up costume fitting after school."Tamaki said.

"okay see yous then." I said.

I walked back to class, I had engernninering. for the frist time, I like it because I was the only one at my bench. I sat down and went and got my projected out. there was no female in this class.

after fitting at host club I walked home. it wasn't that far from school but I saw, hit and ran, a red motorbike gets hit by a truck,

then get up to there feet and pull a shirken from there bag. the helment splted as they hurl it. and it anakana. I run over to her aid. the truck blow up and she hobble to her bike."you know how to ride?" she asked me.

"no I don't." I said.

she passed out on me. I pulled her off the side of the road. her blood was every where. I rang the hospital in a painc. the paramedics came and took her to the hospital then rang honey and told him. mori came and got the bike then I ran home.

the next day I went to the home room and anakana wasn't there. then I Haruhi ask me if I had seen her. I told her she was hit by a truck last night. the we went to the host club and honey and mori wherent there. we had our people for the day, then takashi dragged us to the hospital.

we went and found honey in the cafee eating all the cake. "honey." takashi said.

"we heard about anakana." Haruhi said.

"shell be all right in alittle while."he said.

mori came in with anakana in a wheel chair. she had a bandage around her head, cast on her leg and arm. "anakana you look horrabie." koryo said to her.

"thank your brother he did the sugery, ill put you in the front and see how you like it kyoya. honey you didn't save me any cake" she exclaimed

she was speaking great japaness but she had a accient. who is this girl. "why are all your friends here for honey. there weridos" she whisper loudly

"why where you hit by a truck,"

"assainses. they where after me. im not easy to kill so I killed them frist"

"why?!" I exclaimed.

"your starting you sound like Tamaki senpai." Haruhi said

"well my mum was 3 inline for the euro thorn. and now I am. she was killed."

my jew dropped she royalty my head scream."im going to leave." I said floating away.

"its not a big deal." she smiled.

I mopped in the corner. I have no   now. "is he all right." she asked.

"im great."

"but I must say thank you souke if you didn't get me to a hospital I would of dyed." she said.

I felt like her night in shining armour, I smiled. "its okay, your honeys sister, your like family to me." I smiled

then I realised I dont think of her as a sister. but she thinks of me as BROTHER.

NO!