Saturday come I was mopping in bed, "she thinks of me as a brother why?" I cryied.

my door opened and I layed down in bed my dad pulled my blankets off me."we need to finish the weapons for the show." he yelled at me.

"do you have the tester."

"on of honeys family is coming over, I think its his sister. "

"what?" I said confused.

"yeah shes actual down suiting up now."

I quickly bolted over to my clothes and got changed."i know it you have have a crush." he said whacking me around the head.

he had his angry faces on wail I sit there mopping like a dog. "you are no to look at her, her family's over protective off her, AND SHES ENGAGED!" he yelled at me.

fire with shooting out of his ears, he looked ready to kill me. "sorry."  I moaned.

"don't play with investments." he rawed.

"all right."i cried and he whaked me with the news paper.

"shes still in hospitals and comes out next week. then will be off school for another week."

"ankana." I mumbled with tears.

he waked me, "come on." he said.

so we went down and finished off his new armor, Sunday pasted and I went and hanged out with kyoya at his house and we finished out ordering takashi stuff for the club.

"all right all stuff is ready for tomorrow."

"the cost is paid and we are still in the black." he sighed

his dad come in, I didn't not like him because he was so fake around me. "kryoa what are you two are up to," he asked.

"we are ordering stuff for our club."kryo said.

"are planing to blow thinks up?" he laughed

"no. we are hosting a a party," I smiled.

"kryoa this better not distracted you."

"it wont we are also doing homework."

"hes my Tudor in science." I lauged

"all right ill leave you two to it then."

he lefted. "your fathers something." I said.

"I know am I relay tutoring you in sciences?"

"no. I just wanted your father to leave."

"you really don't like him."

"all right lets finish ordering."

so we  did that then head to the club and the other started setting up.

the weeks past and I was still in the club, the ball we were hosting, honey came with his sister who mori was pushing I the wheel chair. they lefted her to it she sat at the table and was serve a drink.  I dances with a few girls then I was going to go ask her to dances. but mori had her. im not going to get close.

I went to get some drinks for my group of girls. then walked back over. "Hello lady's would use like a drink." I smiled and gave.

they all swooned at me. then I dance some more. then I finaly got to sitting with anakana. "would you like a drink?" I asked her.

"no thank you."

"why did you lie to me you speak flute Japaneses."

"I just  had no time to rescreach you."

"why did you want to do that for you could just ask me any think."i laughed at her.

"well you don't know a person until you know there family is and what they do and possible links." she said sounding so smart.

wow she stalked me."your a male slut. like all the guys in this club, like escorts."she said.

no its not."i think you have your wires crossed." I laughed at her.

"the host club at my school. where sluts I don't like this club but if it makes honey and mori happy. they can do it."

"no we just enteraniten lady's with our free time." I laughed awkwardly.

"then why do use have girl on girl out there." she said point out to hurihi

he saw them kiss. "its not like that?"i cried out.

she smiled at my misery. "your funny thought. you make me laugh." she said

honey and mori came over I quickly left, proud I made her laughed. I have a chances.

few weeks past and I hadn't talked to her. it was like she was ovlived me. every time I tried to ran into anakana she would side step me. so I tried following her during her lunch hour, but I found out what happens to people following her. she broke to gang guys in two with out breaking a sweat then screamed stop flowing me. what a weapon.

I couldn't help myself. she went around a coner and then I followed to a kendo stick to the faces."your following me now to. let me stick this where the sun don't shine, he?" she said fire was coming out of her eyes.

"no please." I begged.

then her younger brother threw me into the bush. then they started fighting it didn't take long anakana to beat him then walk off with her kendo staff. "a path off distraction beauty and deadly." I swooned.

her brother pulled me out of the bush. "who are you."

"souke kantana."

"your one of the kantana group I can see why she put you in the bush" he said

"why?"

"she military raise shes not a fan off weapons."

"how do I get her to notices me."

"turn round."

so I did and there she was. she single to her brother to go away. "what do you want ?"  she asked me

I went bright red bowled my head and whacked it on the ground and out.