3 | Chapter Three

Today I'm off out with Faye we are going out into town which im looking forward to since Amber is joining us too. Me, Faye and Amber are in the same year and out off the three off us I'm the youngest since Faye's birthday is in march, ambers is in May and mines in July.

I decided I wanted a shower this morning since last night I got home late after falling asleep out the back off the rovers but I was still tired this morning. I thought a shower would wake me up abit more

I couldn't be bothered to get out of bed but I knew I had to since I needed to shower and get dressed so I could go and meet Faye on time so we could get the 10 o'clock bus to get into town for ten past ten so we can meet Amber by quarter past ten so I technically I had a hour to shower and get dressed to go out

I pull my teal coloured leopard print bedding which was a cross with a zebra before climbing out off the bed and the warm air from the summer morning hit me. It's never been this hot but I like it since I might be in with a chance of getting a tan this year.

I quickly make my bed adding my pillows back on top before I open my wardrobe and choose my outfit for the day

I quickly make my bed adding my pillows back on top before I open my wardrobe and choose my outfit for the day. Once I had chose my outfit I grab my rose red towel with my baby pink hand towel before going into the bathroom. Shutting the door and locking I was the first thing I did before hanging my hand towel onto the hanger on the back off the door and then and then putting my red towel on the towel holder next to the shower.

I turn the shower on so the water can heat up while I get out of my pyjamas ready to get into the shower since it would be stupid to get in the shower in my pyjamas because they would get all wet and what am I even doing talking about my pyjamas getting wet in the shower, obviously you would all know this unless you live under a rock and you don't shower but who would do that anyway.

Where was I, really this is what happens when you lose track of what you were saying..

Let's go back to what I was saying, well the shower had Soon heated up so I climbed into it and let the water beat down onto my head and back. It was nice and began to wake me up so I grabbed my violet and lemon body wash as I began to wash myself. I next move on to my hair which I use me Strawberry and cherry shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair.

It's weird since I'm allergic to strawberrys but I can use strawberry and cherry shampoo. I rinse my heir off before getting out and wrapping myself into my towel and then my smaller towel around my hair as I unlock the bathroom door and quickly go to my room.

Once back in my room I shut my door and finish drying myself before putting my underwear on and taking my hair down from the towel so I could put on my white crop tøp which has a smiley Nutella. My favourite ever top is this if I'm honest. I add my Boohoo Tessa Black Denim Distressed Dungaree Shorts over the top. Finally I add my cream leather jacket over my outfit and add a pair of skin coloured socks with my black ballerina flats.