2 | Chapter Two

It's been a week since I had received texts and I haven't told mum. I've told uncle Aidan and he has tried to help me find out who's been texting me and we've gotten slightly closer to finding out who it. Today I was meeting up with Caz because I have a feeling she's something to do with it or she's given my number to someone to scare me.

I was meeting her at ten since I don't have school for six weeks due to it being the summer holiday. I had a shower last night because I can never be asked in the morning, well unless I've got something special going on and in my opinion meeting Caz isn't anything special so I didn't need one until tonight.

I decided what I was going to wear today and since it was rather hot I didn't want to wear thick jumpers or anything like that. Once I placed my outfit on my bed I opened my chest of draws and got out my underwear out and placed them on my bed before choosing a pair of socks and putting them on my bed too.

The next step was to get changed, I really wasn't looking forward for meeting Caz but I guess I need to if I want to find out who this number is, u never told mum about the texts in case it worry her, I was going to tell her if and when I find out who the messages are from.

I got out off my pyjamas and put my matching underwear on before putting my Miss Selfridge Pineapple T-Shirt which was white with a black strip around the neck line and around the arms with a pineapple on the left side and in the centre off the pineapple it reads 'love' in black cursive writing.

After my top i add my Miss Selfridge lizzie White slash at the knee high waisted skinny jeans on, these jeans are my favourite and I even have them in black because I love them so much. I buttoned up my brass button on my jeans before picking up my Apricot Lace Crop Cardigan which has three quarters length sleeves.

I looked through all my shoes before choosing my Converse lace high top sneakers and first put my socks on and then add my shoes and lace them up. I then curl my hair and brush it out to give it light wavy curls.

After ten minutes of deciding if I wanted to put any earrings in I decided to choose my silver unicorn earring, poking one into my right ear and then the other into my left ear. I open my jewellery box and choose my Day of the dead four layered bracelet which has blue skulls with gold eyes and black beads as well as a red rose on the top of it.

After looking at my necklaces I come across my Links of London Diamond Essentials Sterling & Pave Heart sliver Necklace which is one off the last things i have left from my dad. I remember before his death he brought me a bunch of things, be spoilt me and I didn't expect any off it, I was young though.

Finally I pick up my phone case which has blue and pink roses in aswell as it reading '100% authentic 100%Myself' phone case which was partly clear and the writing was in white smart writing