X

"Lust's Passion will be served; it demands, it militates, it tyrannizes."

- Marquis de Sade

Adrienne's POV

I was such a dumbass to fall for Xavier's stupid deal, but the contract was at stake and his bold irritating ass felt the need to barge in. God, he was always ruining everything! Just as I was about to make things better...but I didn't fret. I knew I'd have the business eventually. 

I was preparing for a dinner 'date' and Asher was angry with me. Which rarely happens.

"Mistress, I don't like him." He pouts and I crawl over towards him on my bed. "You're overthinking." I say and kiss the top of his forehead. "But look at him! He's succesful and attractive and-"

"And you aren't? Asher, you know how I feel about the way you put yourself down. This is just a business. I promise you, I have no feelings for him at all. I am not attracted towards him. It's just you." I say and brush his hair back. He sighs and leans forward to attach my garter belt to my thigh highs and leans down the side of the bed to grab my heels. "Then why are you getting all sexy for him?" He mumbles and I almost giggle at his jealousy.

"This is for you, for when I get back." I say and push down on his chest to have him flat on his back on the bed. I look down to see his erection growing through his basketball shorts and I straddle him, taking his hands to move them up my sides. "This is yours. All yours." I remind strongly and the look in his eyes- the anxiousness is arousing.

I slowly slide his hands up my stomach and towards my breasts for him to squeeze slowly and I bite my lip. The heat between my legs becoming a distraction. I pause and drop his hands and stand to my feet, to put on my heels. "I'm yours too?" He whispers and I stare at him for a moment. My eyes trailing down his body and I slowly reach my hand up to grab his erection. He gasps and growls deeply and I smile, "All mine." I promise and stroke him once before letting go, turning around to get ready to meet Mr. Asshole.

Mr. Grants eyes were bloodshot red when I saw him, a small corky smile across his face and even the front of his jeans had a buldge sticking out. Did this man have any morals? I was wearing a tight blue dress with tan red bottom heels and walked up towards the front of the Italian restaurant we were supposed to meet at. "Well Ms. Cooper don't you look ravishing." Xavier says as he stalks my body up and down.

"Wish I could say the same," I say with a fake plastered smile and push past him to walk through the entrance. "You know, I sense a bit of hostility in your voice." He points out and I roll my eyes as I wait for us to be seated. "Well, considering that I was bribed to even come here tonight. Yeah, I think I have the right to be hostile." I say, finally looking at his attire. I had to admit, the man certainly knew how to dress and looked pretty damn fine at that.

"Because you didn't give me a chance. Even to be cordial business associates. You're acting like I want to marry you or something." 

"You want to jump my bones. They're on the same spectrum." I point out and turn to see a waitress approach us. "Mr. Grant, Ms. Cooper. Please follow me." She says nicely and I rise to my feet and follow her. "Hardly on the same level. Marriage would be love. Jumping your bones- that's lust." Xaiver whispers behind me. 

Finally as we're seated in a secluded corner, I suddenly feel nervous. I hated being alone with a man, unless it was Asher. 

"Regardless you're still plotting on me." I add and take a menu. "Please inform me, what is it that you have against men?" Xaiver says with a humored expression. But even though he was asking sarcastically, it had some relevency to why I was acting the way I was.