V

"Love comes from the heart, lust comes ...lower"
― Teresa Mummert

Xavier's POV

I was offically in a deep lust with Adrienne and I had only seen her once. This was uncontrollable. I loved the test she gave me. My dick tightened immediatley in my jeans, at her sight and I was eager to begin working with her.
I looked forward for our time today.

I dressed in my usual button up and black slacks and brushed my hair back.

I sat in my office chair and looked at the door, awaiting for Adrienne's sexy ass to walk through.

My phone vibrated and I glanced down to see it was Kary.

Ms. Cooper insists, she will come in when she pleases. She called the office earlier this morning, asking for the synopsis of the event. She shall be dropped off around noon.

My eyes widened and I practically threw my phone across the room. Who the fuck did she think she was?

I angrily texted back a reply.

Tell Ms. Cooper she needs to come early in order to discuss personal details. I will not take no for an answer.

I was becoming quite angered with her audacity, she was lucky she attracted me otherwise I would've fired her ass. My phone vibrated again and I glanced down at it, 

Ms. Cooper says she will accommdate and will be there within 5 minutes. 

I leaned back in my seat, slightly satisfied as I awaited for Adrienne to arrive. However, I did have to plan the Spring event out. It was mostly set up for a fashion show being set up here in LA.

Mostly a suit and tie event, primarily for couples. However, it needed professional input with the setting, location, models and clothing. Even though I wasn't a fashion man, the money that was supposed to be imported by just sponsering it, was supposed to be big and of course I was jumping at the oppurtunity as soon as possible.

About ten minutes later, I was surprised to hear a knock on the door, "Come in," I said with a sigh and my eyes widened when I saw Adrienne standing there. She was wearing a tight dress and black heels, but the look of her stockings, I could notice she was wearing a garter belt. I bit my lip slowly and smiled at her, "Look who finally decided to show on their first day." I say sarcastically. She smacks her gum obnoxiously and puts her hand on her hip, "My assistnt gave you my exact words on what my plans were." She says and I almost laugh.

"Ms. Cooper, this is a business. You cannot come in whenever you like. This is different than your little business back in Nevada." I say, with a dramatic frown and she rolls her tongue across the top row of her teeth.
I loved how she had an attitude.

"Many business in fact. But I regret to inform you that you must have not read your contract thoroughly. We are working together in a partnership of course, but it says nothing about me actually coming in. I agreed to temporarily stay here in Los Angeles with you to actually broadcast the event, but preparing for so will be on my own terms." She spits out in a harsh tone. This woman had a way with words, which made me wonder how she sounded in bed...probably like a dirty little girl.

Fuck.

"Are you engaged or something? Is there someone that is distracting you?" I ask, as I already knew the answer but I knew the question would piss her off even more. The way her face turned up when she got angry, her eyes would narrow...the same look she would give me as I plunged into her. She'd give me that look because she'd want more. 
Her bottom lip tucked in her lip and I noticed she licked and sucked her bottom lip when she was angry. I'd lick and suck the hell out of that bottom lip.

"That is my personal business, which I don't have to exert, the contract doesnt state that."

"You seem to know a lot about contracts." I suddenly say and I see how she stands back in shock. We were certainly getting off topic but I just loved catching her off guard. She was used to everything being in order and all business like. Seeing her off her grind was amusing.

"As a very successful business woman, why of course I do. I use them to my advantage Mr. Grant and I would see that a so-called business man like yourself would know something about." She says with a smirk and my jaw locks. "This whole entire event could run by so smoothly if you would push your ego down just a bit." I say, trying to hold my anger.

"Then I'm afraid your shit outta luck." She says with a smirk and I rise to my feet. "What is your true line of business?" I ask slowly and she folds her arms across her chest. "Now you want to get to know me? In an appropriate manner." She adds and I chuckle slowly. "I'm guessing sarcasm." I mumble and she rolls her eyes.

"Listen, I don't have time to grow business like relationships. I came here to work." She says boldly and I smile at her, "Actually you came to my office. Which can only mean one thing." I say and step forward and yet she doesnt move. Her posture stays the same way. "You look like you want to eat me alive." I see, she immedaitely regrets her choice of words.

"That I do, Ms. Cooper." I whisper as I approach her, my hand reaching for her but she finally moves back. "Perhaps, you should find another little whore to get rid of your issue." She says, glancing down to my visable erection. "What if that's not solving the issue?" I challenge and she gapes at me. "Then, take your right hand and finish yourself off." She says in an annoyed tone.

"I'm a lefty," I say with a smirk and she smiles in a snobbish manner and steps forward. "Then, why don't you take you left hand and slip it down your expensive ass pants and finish yourself off." She says blinking at me innocently.

"And how would I do that?" I challenge and she looks at me as if she's above me. She catches me by surprise, grabbing my belt buckle and pulling it towards her. "You slide your hand into your pants and grip your so- called large dick and grasp yourself, stroking it slowly," She pauses and licks her lips and looks down as I swallow hard.

Jesus. "You think about a tight warm, wet pussy you'd love to be deep inside." She pauses again and takes my hand and pushes it down my own pants, her breath catches as her hand covers mine, making me clutch my erection and I gape at her. "You twist your hand around it, feeling your pre cum drip out of the tip and go faster, thinking about fucking her faster. You think about how badly you want to cum, but not yet." She says in a rushed tone as I begin to beat myself off, groaning as I fist myself and look into her big eyes. 
She was so damn sexy, it made no sense. "Do you want to cum Xavier?" She asks, in such a monotone voice. The way my name escaped from her lips almost made me cum right then and there. I bit my lip and growled as I stroked myself faster, as she licked her lips again and removed her hand. "Then cum," She says and I finally explode in my hand, my legs giving in, as I fell back against my desk for a moment.

"That's my real line of business. I'm in a disclosed...relationship. I told you Mr. Grant, I call the shots. In all departments." She says and wipes on my shirt, apparently to get my scent and feel off of her. She then turns on her heels and walks out the door. 

Fuck, she was a Dominant too!

~*~*~*~*~*~~

A slight encounter with the two, how naughty! Lol, well comment, comment, comment.

I may update sooner. 

x love you all my little subs