Memories that should better be locked away forever

Toms ¨POV¨

I was driving through the streets of Tokyo. The lights around me in a big blur. And all I could think of was Khaos. I felt guilty for what I did. I Tom Kaulitz not to brag or anything, the most feard mafia boss was  feeling guilty. It wasnt just the words Bill said to me. No. It was the way he looked at me.

The look in his eyes was horrible. In that split second I saw fear, disgust, sadnes and most of all betrayal. He was scared and felt betrayed, just like I was the first time it happened. I could still clearly remeber that fatefull night when that monster I used to call father had me raped.

*flashback start*

My nine year old self ran through the front door of our house. I was laughing. Dady and a friend of his wanted to play tag whit me. Dadys friend was It and I had to hide, before he found me.

Dady said that momy and Bill, my twin were out in the store buying groceries. While he had work and couldnt watch me.

I hid in the wardrobe in our room. I shared a room whit Bill. Suddenly I heard the mans voice ¨Come out, come out where ever you are!¨ He said in sing song voice that held such melody. I giggled as I saw his shadow through the crack in the door.

¨Oh what do we have here?¨ The door flew open and there he was standing. He had grey hear ayoung face, a black leather coat and white knee high boots. He picked me up and threw me over his shouleder.

¨Someones been a bad boy, lately¨ he mused as I giggled and squirmed. ¨Put me down, uncle Von,¨ he sat down on the bed and placed me in his lap. ¨Okay,¨ he whisperd in my ear, making me laugh again.

¨Its late. Go take a bath,¨ he stated and carried me to the shower. ¨But momy allways showers me,¨ I mumbeld ashamed. ¨Is okay Ill help you,¨ he opened the tap in the thub and poured water in it.

After it was full he came over to me and started to undress me. His fingers were cold and quick. Once I was naked he undresed himself allso. I blushed at the sight. He was way bigger than me and harry.

I was starring not able to look away. ¨Why is it so big?¨ I blurted out before I could stop myself. He looked at me over his shoulder ¨Are you coming or not?¨ he said whit a chuckel. I quickly scurried in the thub.

Von was allready in. ¨You know you can touch it if you want,¨ he said and looked me straight in the eyes. I blushed even harder if that was possible. Unsure of myself I slowly reached out, but before I could do anything he pulled me in his lap. ¨W-what are you doing, uncle Von?¨ my innocent self asked the beautifull man before me.

He didnt say anything just took my hand and brought it to his moster. I gasped and at first tried to pull away. ¨Realx,¨ he whisperd and I did.

My hand was still resting on his animal and after some minutes I had enough courage to wrap my hand around him. He shudderd and I as the curiosity got the best of me I brought my hand up and down.

Von moaned and I gasped as I felt his member hardening. He gripped my hips hard. I whimperd and whitdrew my hand away. I was scared now. What if he got angry whit me? I started strugling, but he only held me tighter.

¨Be still¨ he groweld and positioned me again in his lap. ¨No let me go!¨ I screamed in panick. I didnt like it. The way his eyes raked over my body, how his hands felt on me, I just didnt want it anymore.

Suddenly he wound his hand around me and started pumping me. ¨NO!¨ I screamed and tried to shove him away. But nothing worked. I was scared now ¨Please stop your making me feel funny,¨ I begged the man. His eyes were glazed over whit lust ¨Tell uncle Von how do you feel,¨

¨Like Im gonna pee myself¨ I gasped as two white droplets ran from my tip. I panicked and started trashing around. ¨STOP IT!¨ Von screamed and I did. I looked up at him in fear. ¨Thats normal, Now this will hurt a little,¨ he comforted me.

I suddenly felt something poking at my quivering whole. I whimperd in pain as his fingers portruded in me. He added another finger and scisored me. The feeling was horrible, but I stayed still.

¨Scream my name Tom,¨ he groweld as his fingers laft my whole and something bigger was lined against it. He held me up a little and slamed be down. A searing pain shot through me. It was like my spine was spliting in two. I will for shure bleed after this was over.

¨VON!!!¨ I screamed in pure agony and hystrerics. He chuckeld darkly and kept slaming me on him. Tears were pouring down my face and my shouts of terror and pure agony filled the house that night.

After whatfelt like forever I felt him shoot something in me. He pulled out of me and thats when I noticed the crimson. I was bleeding. He tore me open and took my virginity.

Von grunted and dressed himself. ¨Thanks for the fuck, bitch,¨ He walked over to me and kissed me hard on the mouth.

The next thing I know my dad came in Von gave him the money. ¨Preety little virgin yougot there, Rick. Cant wait to take his brother again. He is far more naive,¨ he bit out and left. The last thing I remember is my dad sharply turning around and slaming the door behind him in the proces.

They raped my baby brother too.

*flashback over*

I gritted my teeth. What happend that night was what made how I am today. A heartless criminal, but I got my reveng. I seeked Von out and made him pay for the things he did. Now dont think the monster I once called father didnt get what he deserved.

I gripped the sterring wheel harder and made an U-turn. Its time I apologise to Khaos.

____________________________________

AN: HEY!!! Poor Tom! He and Bill were raped. But its all good now!

Message and comment!!! LOL =D I love you all!