The night when it all went to hell!

Khaoss ¨POV¨

I steeped out of the car and was hit by blasting music. The crowd also gave me cheers and screams. i was walking to our dealer. You know the that everyone goes along whit and trust whit money. I came up to him and starded counting the money.

¨Hey, man!¨ he greeted me ¨good race as allways, but you never learn do you? Ha on second thougt you dont he allways gives everyone hope but in the end leaves them behind! ¨ I gave him the money. ¨I know but one day Im gonna beat his ass!!!¨ I replyed and was just about to leave when I heard HIM snickering behind me.¨Well you know you cant beat me in fucking thousand years!¨

¨Wanna bet?!¨ I questiond. It was all just for my pride and if I knew what what gonna hapen I would never make a deal whit him that night when it all whent to hell.¨Whats the deal?¨ He replied as cold as ice taking me up for it.

Slightly surprised I quickly composed my self ¨Well if I win Im the champion and you give up on the races,¨ He looked at me ¨And if I win?¨

¨Then you can do whatever you want whit me!¨ I said over the loud music and instantly regreted what I just said. He looked me over ¨Deal!¨ and shook hands whit me.

He turned to our announcer and told him the deal, so people could bet money on it.

He came back to me and whisperd to me, so only I could hear him:¨Prepare to be my bitch¨ and left me there compleetly mortified.

Everything was spinning around me. I could still hear his husky voice in my ear that sent shivers down my spine. I slowly sat in my car and watched as a girl, in high boots and skirt that barely coverd her ass and a top that was allmost see through, came up on the street. She was holding a white and black cheekerd flag and held it up in the ear.

¨ONE,...¨ I started the car and steeped on the gas pedal,

¨TWO,...¨ I looked at the man I have known by the name of Tom Kaulitz as he winked at me and mouthed the words:¨prepare to lose babe!¨

¨THREE, GOOO!¨ she screamd and I steeped on the gas zooming dowm the street. Everything around me was a blur. It was just me, my baby and those five seconds off complete bliss.

The adrenaling was pumping in my veins, as I was speeding down the street, breaking every speed limit and rule that there ever was.

Now I could forget all my problems and be in my own little world that kept me sane. And i loved it! Figuring out this would probably be my last race I tried making the best of it.

Toms ¨POV¨

We were right beside each other all the time. There was no way he could never beat me, but my tank was running low on gas so he could win. I hit the noss button and flew forward.

Now we were just a mile before the finish line.