my new toy!

still Toms ¨POV¨

I could see him in the car beside me. He was staring at the finnish line like his life depended on it. Which it did. Man I dont even know what he was thinking making that deal whit me. Probably it was for his pride allthough it was clear I was gonna win. Man I dont know what would I do if I would loose. I would for ceartan give up on the races after all I am a man of his word.

I changed the gear and went even faster if that is possible. Everything was a blur as I could see my twin behind the finnish line. He was looking nervous and just about to loose it. Thats how mad he was.

Now, Khaos was a good meter before the finnish line as I flew forward and croosed it in just a millisecond before him. I could fell the adrenalin coursing through my veins as I got what I wanted.

I have a special way of racing. I allways let them lead and just as they can see the finnish line I speed forward and beat them. I live for those five secconds of pure bliss and adrenalin.

I steeped out of the car and was hugged by my brother and a good hard punch in the face, also a gift from him. He was fuming whit anger and you could see the flames of hell starting to burn in his chocolate eyes.

I clencthed my nose as blood started to pour out of it. ¨WHAT THE HELL, BILL?!¨ I screamd in his face. ¨I won so that was completly unnecessery!¨  I mutterd, but he haerd it loud and clear by the looks of it.¨We will talk about this when we get home Tom! I dont want a repeat of it, you got that?¨

He hissed under his breath so onlay I could hear him. By now my nose has stopped bleeding and I was walking to colect my new prise. I am gonna make a bitch out of him and he is so gonna beg for more.

When I walked to his car, which was a piece of art by the way, he was sitting in it completly still and I could see tears glistening in his eyes in obvious defeat. I almost felt sorry for him you know. He was the second most feard mafia boss in Tokyo and now he was mine.

Masking my face in a blank expression I leand down to the level of his car and smirked. He warily looked at me from the corner of his eye. He closed them and inhaled a huge breath before reopening them and looking at me in despise and hatred.

Khaoss ¨POV¨

I cant believe I lost. GODDAMNIT!!! I shold have never made a deal whit him that I would obviosly loose. I dont know what made me do it, the rush of a possibility that I might win or the adrenalin of beating Tom Kaulitz.

I looked at him warily from the corner of my eye. He was leaning down on my car looking at me whit that saddistc smirk of his. I gripped at the steering wheel and closed my eyes. I took a huge intake of breath and accepted it.   

It didnt mean I would give in. It would just be impossible for me to run away. He would find me and I would most definetly make him mad beyond any possible words. He was a devil when he was raging.

I opend my eyes and looked at him, whit despise and hatred that I could not put in to words. But it only made him smirk wider. That synyster smirk of his. I oppend the door and steeped out of my gorgeous car.  ¨Gues I won huh? Preety boy,¨ he said the last part under his breath and looked me up and down. He seems to do that alot lately. ¨Give me the keys Khaos. Bill will be driving your car home and youll be riding whit me.¨ he demanded. ¨NO WAY AM I GIVING YOU MY CAR KEYS!!!¨ I roared at him which proved to be a bad idea.

He slammed me into my car and pointed his 9 mm kalibr at me.¨You will not DISSOBEY ME KHAOS!!! NOW GIVE THE GODDAMN KEYS ALLREADY!!!¨ He roard in all his glory. Staring at those chocolate eyes I didnt feel the least bit scared but i still gave him the keys to my baby. Satisfied he shoved me one last time and let me go.

He pushed me through the crowd and  into his car. Along the way he gave Bill the keys. He sat in the drivers seat and started the killing black machine. It roared to life and zoomed down the street.

_________________________________________

Authors note:

I wold realy appreciate if you would like it or vote it. Please message me and let me know what you think. OH btw its my first storry so please be nice.