chapter 7- I find out my topic. (Cole's pic)

Chapter 7

Hey guys, this might be a bit short. So sorry about that. But here you go

Hey, Macklemore! Can we go thrift shopping? 

What, what, what, what... [Many times] 

Bada, badada, badada, bada... [X9] 

I'm gonna pop some tags 

Only got twenty dollars in my pocket 

I - I - I'm hunting, looking for a come-up 

This is fucking awesome

Uggghhhhhh I hate mornings. I mean you go to sleep and suddenly you feel like 'I just went to sleep 5 min ago' and then you so want to crush the alarm clock when you have to get up. Hate mornings.

"Court, get up. You need to go to school" my mom's voice came. Ok, the last time I checked, mom went to sleep yesterday around 3 and she is now up at 7. Answer me one thing, is my mom a machine or she uses some kind of cells? Because she NEVER gets tired. How is that possible??????

"Courtney" my mom called again

"I am up mom." I answered

"Good, now hurry up. I am making pancakes."

Mom is making pancakes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If someone has not taster my mom's pancake he hasn't tasted anything. I have no idea what she puts in them but I know for sure, there is some magic in her hands. Anyways I got up to get ready. I was ready within 45 minutes.

As I was hurrying downstairs, I could smell the delicious pancakes waiting for me. Oh god, I am in heaven.

"Are u just going to stand on the stairs and smell the pancakes, or come downstairs to even eat them?" my mom asked laughing

"Coming, coming. I was just enjoying the smell. Mom can I not got to school today? Please"

"You don't want to go to school today?"

"Yup, there is nothing special gonna happen in school anyways."

"Nothing important? As far as I remember, a girl named Courtney told me yesterday that today the topic for her one month long project was going to be announced."

"Oh god. I completely forgot about the stupid project"

"Uh-huh, I don't think you should call it a stupid project, it's a life changing one, I would say. After all, my good girl is going to talk to some bad boys, huh?"

"You had to remind me of him, early in the morning right?"

"Yeah I had to. Anyways who is picking up the chit today?"

"With my luck, we will get the worst topic, so he is."

"Oh, you are sure he is going to come, right?"

"What do u mean mom?" mom was scaring the shit out of me right now.

"What I mean is, sometimes guys ditch such things and do some other work, and as you said you have the worst luck, I guess it will be better if you confirm, you know."

"Yeah, I guess you are right. I'll just text him. But after eating.

I finished my pancakes and thought about texting Reece just to confirm if he was coming to school.

'Hey, you are coming to school right'

And the reply was instant. Does he keep his phone always in his hand? Whenever I text him I get a reply almost instantaneously.