5| You are always going to be my banana,kicked out and Saint Haruhi

Recap

Then suddenly a girl entered the club room and yelled: "WHERE IS MY APPLE? I'M NOT GONNA LEAVE WITHOUT IT!"

The only thing that I could think of was It's her!

5| You are always going to be my banana, kicked out and Saint Haruhi

"I-It's you!" I said and pointed at the girl.

"Apple!" she yelled and ran at me

"Banana!" I yelled and ran at her too. "I can't believe you are actually here! Wait.....why are you here?"

"Well it had to do something with an explosion, many tacos, three monkeys, a salad, baskets and red scarfs"she said

While we were having this very interesting conversation, all the hosts and most of our costumers were looking at us like we were crazy.

Then Tamaki, recovering from the weirdness, he came up to the girl, grabbed her hand and said "And who you might be, my princess?"

"I-I u-ummm..." she said stuttering and blushing like a tomato

"Well, Tamaki-senpai, this is my friend Ai Mosihiro that - wait, why are you here again?Wait..... are the others here too?"I asked way too exited for some reason

"Don't worry they came back, but they're not here, they were too bored.....Those idiots" said Ai glaring at the floor...I'm sorry floor ;_;

"Come on Ai, forget about those idiots and let me introduce you to these idiots!"

"Aw aren't you nice"she said sarcasticly

"The blonde and fabulous guy you saw right now is Tamaki-senpai. The guy with the black notebook is Kira-I mean Kyoya-senpai. The one over there eating cake that looks like a 7 year old is Honey-senpai and the tall and silent dude is Mori-senpai. As you see Ai we have too many senpais. And now lets go to the non-senpai people. The brown haired guy over there-wait mean here I Haruhi Fujioka and the two twins are Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin"I said quickly.

"Why did you said two twins? So they could be three twins?"she asked

"stop being sarcastic! >3<"

"Anyway, it's nice to meet you evryone, and I'll try to remember all of your names!"she said smiling

Then she started to look behind me intensely. I turned around and I saw the scariest person in the world, Kira. Uh-I mean Kyoya-senpai. He had that evil aura that every Kira has around him, that aura the Kiras have when they want to feed apples to people! I must protect my friend from the Death Note guy.

"No, you're not going to feed her apples Kyoya-senpai" I said to him with a serious look

"What are you talking about?"he said confused

"You know what I'm talking about you Kira!" I said and I lunged at him

Ai's POV

So Tsubaki was yelling to a guy with glasses and a black notebook. Maybe he is Kira.....

But with Tsubaki being an idiot and me having nothing to do I looked around to find my next victim-I mean person to communicate with.

And there he stood. That hot boy-or he should be a man considering his looks-with majestic black hair and a very sexy booty. He is just my type.....the booty type.

I came closer and closer, still keeping a close eye to the subject. I was finally behind him. I poked his back and said "Hello"

He turned around. He didn't said anything and kept on his poker face. Then I took that chance and said something that I would regret in the next 10 seconds, but who cares. So I said it.