4| The physical exams, fluffy bunnies and an apple!:D

Finally an update!!!Enjoy:)!

---------------

4| The physical exams, fluffy bunnies and an apple!:D

Tsubaki's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

You wonder what's that disturbing sound? Well that's the alarm clock. And you know why I am angry? Because I love sleeping! (a/n I think I should have said that: Tsubaki has blood type: AB. I think you understand the situation now:)) And no one wakes me up without being punished. So there is only one thing I can do. So I took the alarm clock and started to hit it on the floor. Muahahaha! >:D

"That's what happends when someone wakes me up!" I yelled at it. I continue to hit on the floor until it broke.

"Haha! I've beaten you stupid alarm clock!^.^"

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"NOOOOOOO!!!!! IT'S STILL ALIVE"

"Whats wrong Tsubaki?"said Risa with a worried look on her face. Risa is my personal maid and I have known her since I started living with my grandparents in this big mansion 6 years ago. We are like best friends since then ^.^ . Even thought she is older than me.

"That stupid alarm clock woke me up! So I killed it. But then it started beeping (is that even a word?) again!"I said to her.

"I suggest to leave the alarm clock and get ready or you will be late for school"

"Oh yeah! I have school... Ok leave now and I'll get ready"I said to her.

Now this is my everyday routine before school. First shower 'lalala showering:p'. Then wears my cloths/uniform. 'I'm glad that I wear the boys uniform,because the girls uniform reminds me of lemons...I don't know why'. And then my wig 'short hair suits me :3'... And that's it. What? Did you except that I was going to do more things? Then you are wrong!

After that I left quickly because I would be late. And that's not a good thing. Especially when it's your first day at school. So I got in my limo. Actually the school wasn't so far. I could walk there, but as I always say: 'if you have a limo USE IT!'

And I've reached school without being late! Yay! Tsubaki 1- Time-0. And just now I realized that this school is pink.

-____- I mean, really? PINK? They couldn't think a more logic or creative color?

Now where I'm going? I'm lost again? Why is this happening to me again? T^T. Wait, is that Haruhi? Yay! She can gave me directions!

"Haruhiiiiii!"I yelled to her

She turned around and said "Hey Tsubaki. So whats going on:)"

"Emmm I'm kinda lost, sooooo I need directions"

"Ok. So in which class are you in?"

"Ehhh I think 1-A"

"Oh great. We are in the same class :)" ((as expected ....))

"Yay! I won't be all alone!:D"

And finally after 10 painful minutes of walking we reached our classroom. And guess who's there. The twins. And I'm sure they won't leave me alone till I tell them what did I saw in that notebook. And I won't tell because I AM STILL YOUNG TO DIE!

When we entered the classroom the teacher was already inside. So I guess We are late....Tsubaki-1 Time-1. I swear you time, I WILL BEAT YOU ONE DAY! Wait, where were? Oh yeah the class!

"You should be the new student" said the teacher to me "Please introduce yourself to the class"

No. Why? I just want to seat down and sleep during the class. Yeah, I am a very good student :p