1| The attack of the wild rose petals

Tsubaki's POV

I was walking down the hallway at my new school. I am a new student at the elite Ouran academy. But before I say anything else I should introduce myself. My name is Tsubaki Komisezaki and I am a first year student.

Now where was I? Oh yeah, I was walking down the hallway searching for the office to get my schedule, even though class hours had passed (I was bored and didn't want to go to attend the classes today...). But I can't find the office! Do you have anything against me office!? But you ask why I can't find it? Because this school is HUGE! I mean, yeah I'm a rich girl and I've been to big schools, but in this school you can get lost in less than five minutes. And I'm telling you that 'cause I also got lost. But in less than five seconds! But I think I'm saved. Yay! I think I saw someone who can give me directions. It was a guy who wore glasses and hold a notebook. If he was wearing glasses he should be smart! Anyway, I ran towards that guy and when I reached him asked him

" I'm a little lost so could you tell me where is the office?" I don't know why, but this guy seems really creepy to me. Maybe that notebook was a death note!

"Of course. The office is right over there." He said with his creepy voice and showed me the office.

"Thanks" I said and ran at the direction he had showed me.

When I got to the office I told the secretary I was the new student and she gave me my schedule. Of course she scolded me because I came this hour but she said it wasn't that big of a deal 'cause it was my first day. After that I didn't knew what to do. Then I remembered that it was club hours so there weren't many people in the school. So I decided to explore it, but I was totally going to get lost again. "Let the adventure begin!" I yell and ran to a random direction.

After many hours (ok, it was only 20 minutes), I was very tired and decided to find a quiet place to relax. After a while I discovered a room. "Music room 3" was written at the sign. I placed my ear to the door to see if there were any noises. But it was quiet. So I opened the door. And then red rose petals flew to my direction. "Ahhhhh!!! Wild rose petals are attacking me!"I yelled. "Welcome" I heard some people said. When my vision was clear I saw a bunch of pretty boys right in front of me.

-------------

And this was chapter 1. First I want to say sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes. I'm also sorry for the small chapter. Anyway, I really hope you liked it. And if you did.....

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

READALSOOTHERSTORIESINWATTPADBECAUSEITHASGREATSTORIES!