Guess It's Just Me Against The World.

All my life, all I've tried is to do my best to "blend in". Now that's not working anymore.

I feel like I'm

              SHAtteReD

               tO

              BitS

Like there's no meaning to my life anymore.

Gone are those options. Gone is that love.

Gone is my hope. Broken is my heart.

Died, my dreams have.

Can I continue living?

With no hopes, no dreams, no love, no life?

Maybe Time will tell.

They say I'm rude.

Well, I say, Time is meaner.

It's made who I am today.

It's given me sadder news than any joy.

Will I ever learn?

That, maybe, I'll have to wait for.

That, surely, Time will tell.

And did I ever tell you? Time is meaner than I.

______________________________________________________________________

A sad story for some other time. This was also one one the "phases" I went through just last year.  Now that I think about it, I did a LOT of poetry last year. I had some really harsh months last year, and they scarred me for life. No, I'm not proud of it, but I like to be honest always. Even to you guys, who are reading this. I feel like I owe you the truth. 

Heck, I feel like I owe the truth to everyone. Needless to say, but I'll still say it. Hope you liked this one too. And Vote, Comment..the ush.

(btw, did anyone notice Vote+Comment=Vomment; which actually sounds like vomit. Ew. Haha. :P)

All my love,

***~Annie~***

p.s- Lyss. For you. Since I couldn't put you with Sam in the previous one. Basically, it's a compensation. So, yeah. :D Thanks for being there. You're an angel :)