Expelled

.

So basically, I was writing this story for a girl on Tumblr, and I was like 'what the heck? Why don't I post this to Wattpad and Quizazz?' So yeah, now it's here. But this is just the preview, tell me if you want me to add more!

*****One month later*****

I clutched the hammer tighter in my hand, trying to shove all of my anger into it. If I was fully coherent I would have known that putting anger into a hammer wasn't possible, but I was far too delusional to know what I was doing.

I understood that my actions were wrong. I knew that it was going to get me in trouble. I recognized that I was going back to what had gotten me here in the first place... but I had to do it. Nothing could stop me; I was going to finish it.

I spotted the car, a black Mercedes parked in front of the house. It was almost invisible, blending in with the night, but the moon cast shadows that made it noticeable. Rapidly, I pulled my cap tighter over my head and snuck over to it, hoping the night would cover my tracks.

The deep laughter of Louis next to the high pitched laughter of Eleanor echoed from the house. It caused a wretched pain in my chest, a feeling that had been reoccurring often in this last month.

Why did he have to love her? I was the one that knew him. I was the one that was there through everything... from when he broke his ankle to the X Factor audition. I was there. She had just come, she was new to him. She was a stranger.

I raised the hammer, bringing it above my head. Three, two... I brought the hammer down on the window, the glass shattering into a million pieces with a high shrill. The glass fell onto the pavement, making a very audible sound that meant anyone on the street could hear, but I didn't stop.

He should love me. I know everything about him. Not her.

I walked over to the back seat window. BANG. The hammer made contact and soon the window was gone, along with the one before.

I should be the one laughing with him.

BANG. The back window, gone. That's when I noticed that the laughter had stopped. They must have heard the noises, but it was too late. The damage had been done. I stood back, admiring my work. Most of the windows were smashed except for two, but my work was already paying off.

I decided to keep going. Go big or go hard, right? I walked over to the passenger window, raised the hammer and made contact.

I love him.

I walked over to the last window, ready to break it. Louis had broken my heart, I guess this was vengeance.

"MEGAN!" I voice shouted from behind me. I ignored it, focusing instead on lifting the object in my hands, tears brimming my eyes.

He called my name again, but still I ignored it. I was going to do this. This had to be done.

But before I could, I felt dizziness in my head. The world was spinning, making it hard to focus. The world moved in swirls, wobbling back and forth.

I was on the ground.

A/N- As of now, I have multiple other fanfictions going. One about Zayn, one about Niall, and one about Liam. I'll be starting one other story once Expelled is complete.