chapter 6 : captured (oh yeah like that wasnt going to happen)

Ciel did proerly apologise the he asked something that will change everything " will you be my bodyguard as well as my maid " I said okay4 but it makes my life harder  now. one day I was just cleaning and I then felt a hand over my mouth but it knocks me out before I could scream for help ...

35 mins later

I wahe up and I'm all tied up but they never put a blindfold on me then a guy smoking a cigar enters the room " so your finnaly awake " he speaks

"I know your not just eney maid your known as the Red Assassin"  he says " how do you know about my past ?" I ask " cos the phantomhive manor dosnt just hire eneyone of the streets , the other servants are know to be private soldiers " he says and puffs out smoke "it seems you have grown weak over the years red assassin the real you would have already ascaped " " well I retired a month ago and became a maid" I tell him " now what do you want from me ?"  then he grabs me by the collar of my dress and says "you know red assassin in your country it is difficult for us Italian mafia to conduct business ..." he starts " so what do you think is the best way to make money for people le like us ?" " not murder, not smugling...Not woman,  not organs... THAT LEAVES DRUGS , YEAH? " he continues "but once we arived there was not even a whiff of mello fragrance in this contary -- all thankes to your master  "  " but it is order  of the Queen that drugs and drug dealers are delt with " I said "thats a reasn why I hate Inglisi" ( thats Italian for English ) then the phone rings and he picks up the phone and while hes talking I slip my swiss army knife out of my glove ( yeah I may have retired but you never know when you might need it then I cut myself free and when I try and make a run for it but then the man comes of the phone and grabs the back of my dress " I knew you were going to make a runer " he says and hes now chocking me then I stupidly drop my swiss army knife " a swiss army knife mm " he stsrts then he pionts it to my chin " tell me where the drugs are little girl and I'll let you go home " but before I say eneything Sebastian comes in with ciel " oh look your frieds are hear , now they can witness me killing the red assassin " and then he holds the knife back "ESTHER! !!!!!!"Ciel yells and I close my eyes when I open them again Sebastian has stopped the blade and hand me it back " okay now we'll. .." Sebastian starts then a bullet gos through his head "Sebastian! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shout "  Sebastian stop playing dead and rescue Esther! " ciel commands " yes , my Lord" Sebastian says and stands up . And without me realizing Sebastian is carrying me bridal-style and we are walking back to the manor " Ciel, Sebastian do you know about my past ? " I ask " I do" Sebastian says " I don't please tell me " Ciel askes looking at me " before I became a maid I was the most deadliest assassin around but I wanted to quit for a long time so I retired last month and tuaght myself how to cook and swew " I say "and why do you know about my past Sebastian? " " because I hired you " Sebastian answers I think there's something wierd about that butler when I'm in the manor Ciel helps me to my room and when i'm about to go to sleep ciel whispers something in my ear " sorry I let you get hurt" and walks out leaving me blushing underneath my quilt .

hey guys now you know Esthers past amd mabeyyy romance is blossoming the next chapter is going to be a Christmas special and ill write it on Christmas day so better go on wattpad on Christmas day

may your soul be with you and always serve your contry-

                                                                                                      hetalia Liechtenstein