chapter 5 : o no you didn't !

previously:

"Ciel st..."I start but then he slaps me so hard I fall to the ground"Esther! !!!!!!!!"I heard lizzy cry ...

the room is quiet until Lizzy goes over to me and asks "Esther are you all right!?, I'm so sorry" Lizzy shouts hugging me "i'm all right "I cough"I've been hit harder than that plus we are friends we protect each other "then I hug her back ."Esther I'll lift you up you're room "Sebastian says and lifts me up bridal-style "I'm comming to" Lizzy says and follows us "wait before you go I'm sorry Esther" ciel says "it's not me you should be apologising to "I say angrily "it's Lizzy if it wasn't for me you would have slapped you fiancee" "I'm sorry I got angry Lizzy"ciel says "okay" Lizzy replys then we walk up stairs "gosh you were a bit mean to young master Esther" Sebastian says"well he did slap me , do think he would have been happy if lizzy slapped him !" I say back  "Esther Im sorry"  Lizzy says quietly "it's okay lizzy you don't need to keep apologising" I say " em Sebastian why does Ciel like that (not so cute) ring " Lizzy asks him " that ring is passed down through generations of the previous heads of the phantomhive family "Sebastian replys "that ring was so precious...And I broke it "Lizzy started crying after she said that "Lizzy you didn't know so I think Ciel should have told you first " I reasure her and hold her hand then Sebastian puts me down on my bed and leaves the room and me and lizzy talked for the rest of the day . And we are the best of friends.