Ch. 14: Jonas Home Sweet Home

Chapter 14

            Alex was so glad that she didn’t have to stay in NYC to long. First thing when she got there, was Danielle’s friend picks her up at the airport, takes her to her place she was going to be staying at for a few weeks, and then drove her to the business.

            Alex greeted the guards, and they gave her a pass that Mr. Trump left for her at the desk once she did show up, and she went upstairs to the office floor. Once the doors opened, she was surprised to see Annie that both women were happy to see each other and cheered seeing each other and hugged, which they both shed some tears together.

Michael, his dad, and Mr. Trump was there in the office, were surprised to see her, that Mr. Trump went right to business, and gave her the papers to sign for the bank account security box that the will was locked up in. Mr. Trump then had his security go with Alex to get everything out of it since she didn’t know what was left in it.

            Alex got to the bank, signed some more papers, was given the box, found the will on top of it, she called her mom, she said to go ahead and close the account completely since they didn’t want anything connected to her or her mother.

            She took stuff back to the office, and Mr. Trump told her that they were arranging her dad’s attorney to come read the will once her mother showed up. An hour later the attorney and her mom showed up, and the will was read.

            Alex was not given the company, but to Mr. Trump himself, as long as the name was changed to Parker and Son, and they ran the company for him.  Inside the safe were a few things that he did leave behind. The money that was left in the bank account was to go to Mr. Parker to help him out with the business to start up again, which Alex had given him when she arrived back to the office. He didn’t want a huge funeral; just close family and friends, and a few clients that he has known for many years. He gave them the information about what he wanted and done at the funeral.

            Alex and her mom realized that after the will was done reading, there was nothing left for them. Her dad’s personal belonging were donated, or were to be sold.

            Alex was so upset when it was over; she stormed out of the office screaming. She just wasted her time and Danielle’s money to fly up. After the attorney left, she went back and told Mr. Parker that she demands that she got refunded the money that she just spent for this worthless trip. It was a waste of time. Mr. Parker wrote a check to her, and gave it to her. She looked around the room and told them that she was sorry, but she wasn’t going to stay and help out with the funeral. It was pretty crystal clear what he wanted.

            She then looked at her mom of all of her years.  “As of next month, I will no longer be a Wilson.  I will be changing my name back to what it should’ve been. Alexis Isabella Jonas, and you can’t stop me.”

            “Alex, you can’t,” Mike started.

            She looks right at him, “Watch me! As of the next few months, the whole world will know who I am. I will finally explain the truth about that picture and never ever lie again.”