Fruitation

Story idea one: Playing with the King Of Hearts.

i thought of this after listening to the song "Queen Of Hearts" by Juice Newton a while back. This Story would most likely be in 3rd person just because i can really give the feel of everything i want to and plus my first 3 stories have been 1st person and im getting a bit tired of it, ya know, i love to try new  things.

Heres the Description:

Meet Richard Maddox, who is a desighner in the most  prestigious Los Angelas Fashion magazine. Hes as hardworking as any designer, takes pride in his work and goes the extra mile in all of his endeavors.

His whole year is made when he hears this wonderful piece of information "Did you hear about Wendy getting fired after they found the drugs in her car." Wendy was the CEO of the whole company and designing the bulk of every seasions line. Its the highest position he can dream of and oh boy does he want it.

Problem is, the devilishly handsome designer who has more than likely slept his way through the ranks, Keiran Quin is also vying for the job. Hes been hailed "The King Of Hearts", a title he well deserves since he can play with any mans heart just as well as any fashion designing cardshark.

With no other option comes to mind when dealing with someone of his Status, Richard decided to play the game becasue the reward is the job of his dreams. All bets are final and just like in poker designing is war, in disguise of a sport.  Rich is playing with the King Of Hearts, and you know it isnt really smart.

Thats my idea :) what do you think? i personally liek this one >> Thats The Cover By The Way, well one of many that im going to make.

Thats also the song that inspired the story >

Still looking for people to play Rich and Keiran.

Richard is kinda on the geeky chic side. glasses with no lenses kind of dude definitely and completely fashionable though XD

Keiran is the muscly type, dresses like a total hot ass jerk, so really anyone will do for him :)