Chapter 2: How to claim her

Hey Loves, 

So, to your right is a picture of how Dimitri looks. Can you say Hot?

Hope you enjoy the next chapter :D

-xoxo

Yeia sou- Hello

Agapi mou- My Love

Glykia mou- My sweet

Theos- God

__________________________________________________________________

"Yeia Sou   Amelia. Did you miss me darling?" He asked as he turned around fully.

Five years had been good to him. He was just as striking as  the day I met him. I could now see his entire figure. He wore shiny, black expensive shoes with laces tied into a neat bow. His suit was tailored to perfection and fit his muscular figure like a glove. I could see the rigid outline of his bulging biceps. I remembered how those tanned arms felt as they closed around my naked body and how his calloused hands felt in contrast against my smooth milky skin. My eyes travelled up to his face as I took in his manly features. He had a perfectly chiselled face with high cheek bones and thick perfectly landscaped eyebrows that only seemed to intensify the darkness of his eyes. I remembered how those dark eyes only seemed to grow darker as he climaxed. And those lips! I could almost feel how soft they felt against my most sensitive area and how he had brought me so much pleasure with just his tongue.Stop it! I chastised myself silently as a blush creeped up onto my face.

As I snapped out of my little fantasy, I realized that he too was checking me out and I could only imagine he was comparing my body to the curvacious redhead he had for a wife. I coughed to get his attention as his eyes seemed  to have stalled at my bosom.

"What are you doing here Dimitri?" I asked as his attention finally settled on my face.

"I missed you too Agapi mou . How are you doing? You look well." he said as he moved from around his desk to stand in front of me.

He easily towered over me. Secretly, I knew he liked that he was taller than me. It seemed to give him power over me. But I would not be the fool again in his little powerplay. I cleared my throat once again willing myself to speak.

" I am fine. What are you doing here?" I asked once again with an annoyed tone as I placed my hands on my hips.

" Theos! , you are even sexier when you get angry. Do you remember all the times we had sex while you were angry and how you would just come apart with the help of my fingers?" he asked as he stepped closer towards me.

I took a couple steps back and he took a few steps forward until my back had bumped into the wall. He was now infront of me and I could feel and smell his peppermint breath as it fanned across my cheek. He placed his hands on either side of the wall, sufficiently boxing me in. Up this close I could smell his sexy aftershave ,but it was not as powerful as the scent of his cologne. The smell engulfed me and I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. It seemed as if Dimitri had a similar idea because not a second after I had closed my eyes did I feel him lean in close and bury his face into the crook of my neck.

" I have missed this smell Mia. I have missed you ,my love. Why did you leave me?" he asked as his fingers begin to move through my hair gently. I stifled a moan. As if the fog that had been surrounding my brain for the last few minutes cleared, I snapped out of my trance. I pushed my hands that had somehow found their way on his chest, against him.

"Get off me. That can't happen again. Now, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yelled as he staggered back away from me.

He coughed and straightened his suit. All the time his eyes were still trained on me and they were stilled filled with desire. He walked around to his desk and sat down in his plush leather chair.