Chapter 1: How to surprise her

Hello Lovies!!! This is my first story. Feel free to comment about whatever! and I hope you like it.

Characters:

Amelia- Blake Lively

Dimitri Christos- Juan Betancourt (SEXY)

I inhaled deeply as I entered the skyrise of Crykos Inc. I loved the sweet sweet aroma of cinnamon and vanilla. The scent always brought a happy smile to my face as it reminded me of how my home smelled back in Connecticut. It was one of the many reasons why I accepted the job as Accounting Head for the business because I just felt right at home. 

I walked briskly pass the lines of people all waiting to go through the metal detectors and onto the escaltors to take them to their various locations within the building. I showed my work ID  to the security guard at the front of the long lines and smiled.

"Good morning Ross, How are you today?"I asked the middle aged security guard as I placed my briefcase on the conveyor belt and walked through the detector .

" I'm good Miss Andrews. I already told you that you don't need to walk through the detectors. We all know you Miss"  he said as he handed me my breifcase.

The middle aged, caucasian man smiled showing his dimpled cheeks. He was a stout man of no more than 5 feet 4 inches with a big round belly. He reminded me of my own father with his warm demeanor, dimpled cheeks and twinkling eyes. 

" I know that Ross ,but with the new boss coming soon I don't want to get you into trouble. We both know that there are going to be a few layoffs and I don't want anything to happen to you. So if that means that I have to go through a detector then so be it " I said as I took my briefcase from  him.

" I never thought about it that way. Thank you Miss. You're always looking out for us even though you don't have to " he smiled with a look of graittude.

He adored the woman. She reminded him of his own daughter and boy was she a hard worker. The first to get to the office and the last to leave. She didn't treat him and the rest of the guards like they were below her even though she worked on the top floor with all the other heads of the company. Instead, she would smile and ask them about their wives and children and would sometimes even listen to their grievances.

He remembered in the winter when the thermostat in the waiting area had broken and she had bought them all warm coats and gloves to wear as well as hot chocolate to keep them warm until they could fix the problem. He prayed to God that the new boss sees how much of a great and caring worker she is.

"Well, Ross I've got to go. Be sure to tell Linda Hello for me and give little Ross a kiss for me" I said over my shoulders as I rushed to the executive elevator that would take me directly to the top floor.

"Will do Miss. Have a good day!" he said as she boareded the elevator. He chuckled to himself.           " Always in a rush that one", he said while shaking his head as he turned back to the lines of people waiting. 

I straightened my nude coloured pencil skirt. It was not my best skirt,but considering that I never got the oppotunity to do laundry over the weekend. This was my only option. It was a lovely skirt though, hugging my waist and generous hips as if life itself depended on it while only giving a small amount of room for my legs to be able to move. I had a paired it with a button down white blouse with long sleeves that were currently rolled up a bit  which I tucked into the skirt. I chose to wear a big chunky brown belt with brown heels and gold accessories to enhance the classy yet sexy look.

I ran my fingers through my long, glossy blonde locks. I loved my hair which currently was layered but still managed to reach my back. My parents called me Goldilocks because of its natural blonde yet golden colour.