Chapter 5: How to make a Revelation

I must really love you guys. Two chapters in one night?

Also, the song for this chapter is Say Something by A Great Big World.

Hope you love it.

Tell me your thoughts. VOTE, Comment, Share and MOST importantly FOLLOW. :D

Mia's POV

I sighed as I closed the last ledger. I was finally finished for the day and with a look at the clock I realized that it was well past 8pm. I was always one of the last persons to leave the building. But what could you do? If you wanted to be the best you needed to put in a little overtime.

I got up and placed the rest of the files into the filing cabinet. I knew if I didn't Donna would have my head. I know a boss being afraid of their employee is ridiculous, but you've never seen Donna mad before.I shuddered at the thought.

As I finished packing up my things I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door without closing it. I knew the cleaning staff would be there soon to spruce up the office a bit. I looked over at Donna's empty table and I knew she was probably at home with her kids having dinner or helping them with homework.

I felt a familiar dull pain in my heart as I thought about her family. I wanted that. I wanted to have someone to go home to. Someone to hold me at nights and to kiss away my fears. I wanted kids to call my own. I didn't want to only be the doting aunt to my nieces and nephews. I wanted to be a mother too.

I was so deep into my thoughts that I didn't realize that I had reached the elevator doors. I quickly wiped my eyes of their unshed tears and pushed the button. As the doors opened I made my way unto the lift. They were stopped from closing by a large masculine hand and they began to open again to reveal Dimitri. Damn It.

I wasn't prepared for him to see me like this wallowing in my self pity.

As his dark eyes met mine, a wolfish grin broke out on his face. It was like a predator sizing up his prey.

"Hello Mia", he said huskily as he stepped into the elevators.

I shivered as the dark timbre in his voice reached my core.

" H-Hello Mr.Christos:, I said as the doors closed behind him. Why did he have such an effect on me?

He reached across to press the down button and as he did I got a whiff of his cologne. Immediately, I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan. I bit my lips praying to God that  he didn't hear that. As my eyes fluttered open I peeked over to my side to see him staring at me dangerously. Before I could even contemplate what the implications of my actions were, my back was slammed up against the side of the elevator. He reached over and pressed the emergency button causing the lift to come to a sudden stop and the lights to dim.

His eyes never left mine as he did this. By the look on his face I knew I was in trouble. And I honestly didn't care.

"Mia, my very naughty Mia, you know what your moans do to me. But, I don't remember doing anything to elicit such a reaction. So tell me cara, why did you moan?" he asked as he lifted me up and I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist.

The instant contact made us both groan. I could feel his not so little member poking me. He was definately ready to play. The question really was, when was he never ready to play?

"God, Answer me now love. Why did you moan?" he questioned again with his lips hovering over mine. I could smell his sweet peppermint breath as it fanned across my face.