When the past comes knocking

Duff hardly dared to breath as he watched her hands run down along his bare chest. She lifted her head to look at him. He looked down, not believing this was happening, to meet her seductive gaze as a little smirk played on her luscious lips. Emily bit her lip before reaching up and placing them on Duff's. They felt so soft on his. He pulled her closer roughly until their lips were almost battling each other, both passionately fighting to deepen the kiss. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. They broke apart, breathless and almost intoxicated. She hugged him tighter and moved her lips close to his ear.

"I love you, Duff..."

He couldn't believe he was hearing this. He smashed his lips on hers again and he proceeded to lie on the bed with her on top of him. Her lips curled naughtily when straddled him as she sat on his waist, then brought her face down to start leaving a little trail of kisses down his torso. Duff was going crazy. She was reaching his nether region and did not seem to be stopping.

His breathing was becoming heavier and his pleasure started to mount .

"Fucking hell....Em ---" he moaned.

Duff opened his eyes. Sunlight streamed into the room and almost blinded him. He squinted until his vision cleared and looked around groggily. There was a blonde girl sleeping next to him. The sheet had slipped off them and they were completely naked. She had her hand on his lower tummy.

Duff groaned as he felt his heavy bulge.

"Oh fuck... did I just...Emily....what the fucks wrong with me..." he groaned under his breath and stumbled into the bathroom.
.
.
.
.
.
When Duff entered the kitchen, Slash and Steven were sitting at the counter and looked like they had the blonde girl trapped in the middle. She was wearing one of his Misfits T shirts, and when she caught his eye, she went red as a tomato. Slash and Steven laughed at the sight.

" Mornin', Duff. " Slash smiled slyly.

"What's goin' on?" Duff asked casually.

"Well, I couldn't sleep last night, thats what went on," Slash chuckled.

Duff rolled his eyes. "What are you, 12?" He glared at them. Then he glanced at the girl and smiled "Hey ."

She blushed deeper and muttered something back, as Slash sniggered even more. "What's your name, sweetheart?" He asked.

"Bethany" she managed out.

Duff sat next to Slash and reached for a slice of toast. Half of the stack of toast had been buttered and the butter and knife just lay there.

After a few moments, Em walked in. Duff froze as the memory of his wet dream came crashing back. He went pink.

"Oh ---" Em said, surprised, as her eyes went from Duff, to Bethany. She cleared her throat. "More toast?" She kept her eyes down and started buttering the rest of the pile as the four of them dug in.

Duff's stomach took a tumble as he kept his eyes on her. She wasn't smiling or even looking at him. Duff frowned. She was definitely acting weird.

"Hey Em, we were just talking about our severe lack of sleep last night." Slash started. There was a twinkle in his eye.

"Yeah. Man, you guys were loud. Screamed the house down, this little minx," piped Steven and nudged Bethany. She smiled shyly.

Em placed another piece of buttered toast on the plate and glanced at Duff, who was mortified. "Yeah, I heard." She said softly.

"Grow up, you morons," Duff said, daring to steal a glance at Em, who kept her gaze down, and went back to buttering the toast rather stiffly.

Duff was confused. Em did not seem to be herself today. Was she alright? Had something happened? He wondered, worried.