Since I don't have you

The sun was slowly creeping further down the sky as Duff and Em drove down to the pier, and  got ice cream from the same place as last time. They walked along the pier while licking their cones.

Em asked Duff about how he joined Guns and he told her, along with some crazy stories he had had with the guys. She laughed hysterically at one story where he and Slash had got so drunk, they'd streaked naked into some annual charity dinner done by some old people and gotten arrested briefly for public indecency.

Duff smiled. Being here, just the two of them, felt really nice. He was at ease around her but would tense up if she got too close. Of course he knew what it meant. He just didn't dare to think further into it, even though it was killing him. A few months ago, he would have mocked himself for being this damn silly. Hadn't he always made a move quickly and got any chick in a heartbeat?

"You're coming to the gig tonight, right?" He asked her

She nodded "Of course. This is the first time I'll see you guys play. I can't wait... I've heard that Axl kills it on stage."

He frowned and pouted "Hey! I kill it up there too!"

She laughed "Alright, alright, you big baby. You're gonna be awesome too ."
.
.
.
.
.

The Roxy was completely packed that night. The Guys  and Em made their way to a booth and sat down. Axl and Slash left them to get drinks.

"So this is the Roxy huh?" Emily said , looking around.

Duff couldn't take his eyes off Emily. She looked more amazing than usual, in that small black dress and boots. He caught more than a few men turning their heads as they walked past them.

Steven jumped up. "Nikki! Hey Nikki! Over here!"

Nikki Sixx from Mötley Crue walked up. "Hey! It's the Guns!" He exclaimed
And slipped into the booth next to Em.
"And who's this beautiful lady?" He crooned and grinned flirtatiously. Em smiled at him politely.

"Emily."

"Nikki. Nice ta meet ya, Emily." His eyes went up and down as he checked her out.

Duff rolled his eyes and cleared his throat. "So Nikki, you guys here to play or just hanging tonight?"

Nikki tore his eyes away from Em. "Oh just hanging, ya know."

Axl and Slash piled drinks on the table. "Get smashed, motherfuckers!" Slash yelled.

They drank for a while until their turn to play came. Drinks arrived continuously, and even Nikki bought them a round. Duff felt himself getting drunker by the second and was laughing at everything. The only people who weren't that drunk were Axl and  Em, who watched the others in their drunken hilarity with amusement.

"Okay guys, time ta play!" Axl got up. Izzy hi fived Em and hugged her before they left. He was totally wasted. She chuckled but crunched her face at the stench of his breath.
Slash and Axl peeled off their shirts  and dumped them on the bench.

The guys got on the stage, and started the show. Axl let out a glorious wail as they got into Welcome to the jungle.
The crowd roared.

Welcome to the jungle
We've got fun 'n' games
We got everything you want
Honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find
Whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey
We got your disease

In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your
knees, knees
I wanna watch you bleed

Axl slithered on the stage with his strange snake-like dance. His stage presence was absolutely captivating.

Welcome to the jungle
We take it day by day
If you want it you're gonna bleed
But it's the price you pay
And you're a very sexy girl
That's very hard to please
You can taste the bright lights
But you won't get them for free
In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my serpentine
I, I wanna hear you scream

Welcome to the jungle
It gets worse here everyday
Ya learn ta live like an animal
In the jungle where we play
If you got a hunger for what you see
You'll take it eventually
You can have anything you want
But you better not take it from me

In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my serpentine
I, I wanna hear you scream

And when you're high you never
Ever want to come down

YEAH!

You know where you are
You're in the jungle baby
You're gonna die
In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your
knees, knees
In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my serpentine
In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your
knees, knees
In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your
It' gonna bring you down

HA!

The crowd went wild. Duff looked at their booth which was barely visible through the bright lights and saw Em cheering, both arms in the air. He couldn't help but smile. She caught his eye and cheered even louder. She was so into it, she didn't even notice drunk Nikki put his arm around her and pull her closer.Duff frowned.

Steven started Rocket Queen and they continued the show. Girls in the front rows were throwing their arms at their feet as they played, and Slash kept winking and licking his lips at a curvacious waitress.

When they were done, the audience went crazy. They staggered back to the booth and got completely wasted that night.

Steven disappeared for sometime and returned with some  girls. They were all fans, and had gone over the top trying to look sexy.

One of them, a very cute blonde with a low cut dress that exposed more than necessary boob, scooted close to Duff.

Duff looked at Em. She was finally acting like she was drunk, and Nikki was nuzzling his face in her neck. She giggled every now and then. If Izzy wasn't passed out next to Em, he would've killed him, thought Duff.
Well, she's really starting to look like she's enjoying it. Screw this.

He pulled the pretty blond girl on to his lap and started making out with her. It felt good and he got hornier by the second. The girl was practically eating his face. Gosh when was the last time I even had sex? He thought.

By the time it was well past midnight, they were completely wasted as they staggered back home.
.
.
.
.
.