Chapter 12.

A/N. I'm so sorry it took so long! I hope to be posting more frequent now! Huge thank you to my amazing friend Tina619 for all her help! Here we go!

Chapter Twelve.

I'm Done, We're Done.

Travis and I pulled up in front of Mitchell's house. I hadn't stopped crying yet. How could he do this to me after what happened less than a week ago? There was a possibility at the time I could've been pregnant with his child, and now he's all cozy with that slut. I heard Travis open his door.

"Oh hell no. You're not going in there." I stated.

"And why is that?" He asked, shutting his door.

"Because, I wanna do this by myself. I need to. This is it for us unless he gives me a really good explanation." I opened my door.

"Alright, but you're not back in fifteen minutes I'm coming in." He said sternly.

I nodded my head and got out of the truck. I walked up the steps of the big house, squeezing past people I didn't know. The music was loud and it was dark. I finally saw a boy from the football team, although I couldn't remember his name.

"Hey, have you seen Joe Anoa'i?" I asked, shaking his shoulder.

"Yeah, about five minutes ago by the stairs with Beth!" He yelled over the music.

"Thank you!" I said as I walked toward the stairs, finally spotting him. Beth was sprawled out in his lap, causing my blood to boil. I walked up and made my presence known by kicking Joe in the shin.

"Ow! What the fuc... Gabi.!" Joe pushed Beth off and she hit the floor with a thud. He stood up and stumbled toward me.

"Baby, whatchu doin here?" His words slurred. I knew he was drunk.

"Joe, are you really asking me that? Maybe because my boyfriend is all loved up on his ex?"

"Lighten up, baby. Haff sumthin to drink.." He wobbled. Before I could think about it, my fist connected to his face. Instantly, I clutched my hand, regretting what I did.

"Ow, baby. What the hell." He half chuckled.

"I don't give a fuck. I hope it hurt, Joe. I'm done, we're done."

"Baby, you crazy. Noo." He reached his hand out toward me. I slapped it away.

"Goodbye, Joe." As I turned on my heels, a bleach blonde stepped in front of me.

"Aw, poor Gabi. Sorry you couldn't keep up, maybe if you knew how to handle your man, you wouldn't have to go through this." Beth sneered. Well, what the hell? My hand already hurt. I reared back and punched the hell outta her too, knocking her on her ass.

"See ya later, bitch." I laughed, stepping over her limp body. I looked back at Joe and realized what had happened. He stood up again and headed my way, so I dodged into the crowd. I finally made it out to the truck, letting everything out once I got inside the cab.

"I left him, Travis. I punched him in the face and left." I curled up in the seat, folding my arms on top of my knees.

"I'm sorry it ended that way, sis. You deserve better." Travis wrapped his arm around me.

"A year and a fucking half of my life down the drain. I gave myself to him and this is what I get." I sobbed.

"It's gonna be okay. Let's get you home." He kissed my head softly before starting the truck up and speeding down the road.

----------

The Next Morning.

Joe's POV.

I woke up to the sun shining bright in my eyes. Where the hell am I? I look around and realized I was at my friend Eric's house on the couch. I searched around me for my phone, finally finding it. I dialed Gabi quickly. It went straight to voicemail five times. What the hell is going on? I heard noise coming from the kitchen. I stood up, feeling extremely hung over. I made my way into the kitchen, finding Eric cooking something. He must've heard me come in because he turned around and nodded his head toward a glass of orange juice.