Phase 3: Evil Mastermind

I had absolutely no clue where I was going. Stadiums are quite large, you know. And I have a tendency to get lost. Once I was in Michael's with Drew and stopped to look at this weird jar filled with these jelly bead things that absorbed water. They were pretty strange. When I turned around, Drew was gone. I started marching around like an idiot trying to find him. I mean, who actually stays put when they get lost? Eventually he called my phone and started screaming about how pathetic it was that I still got lost in a craft store.

Yeah, it was last week.

I continued walking aimlessly around the stadium, until I somehow ended up outside on the football field. How did I get out here?

I shrugged to myself and walked along the edge. It's not everyday I get to walk on the Rose Bowl field. I was about to enter another door when I saw Adam carrying a microphone stand to where they were setting up the stage. I mentally fist pumped, then jogged over to him.

"Adam!" he turned around, then smiled when he saw me. "I'm lost. Do you mind pointing me to the boys' dressing room? I'm suppose to stock it with waters and stuff."

"Sure, just go right through that door," he said, pointing to a door behind the stage "and make a left. It's a little down the hallway, then the door will be on the left. It says 'One Direction' on it, so it's pretty clear."

"Thank you so much. I don't what I would've done without you" I smiled graciously, and he nodded with a smile. I waved and ran to the door. Well, jogged. Maybe slogged. I don't exercise much, okay?

I walked into the hallway backstage just in time to see an employee bringing a box into the dressing room. Now's my chance. I quickly caught up with him and put a hand on his shoulder. As he stopped and turned to face me, I noticed how nervous he looked.

"Hi there, I'm Brinley," I gave him my name with an encouraging smile. "Are you new here?"

"Y-yeah," He stuttered. Perfect. I mentally high-fived myself. I patted his shoulder, flashing another smile.

"Here, I'll help you out. How about I set this stuff up in the dressing room, and you go see if tech needs any help?" I asked, putting a hand on the box. "I do it all the time, and I've got nothing better to do, so it wouldn't be an inconvenience."

The man flashed me a grateful smile. "Thanks," he sighed while handing me the box.

"Not a problem. See you around!" I smiled again and waved. Geez, all this smiling . It was cramping up my face.

I proceeded down the hall and made a left into the boys' dressing room. I sat the box down on the makeup counter and began unloading the contents. Two packs of water bottles, a variety of fruit, and some trail mix with a note that read, "Complements of the staff". I snorted. I mean seriously? If they think trail mix is a compliment, then maybe I should consider getting revenge on the dipshit that came up with this. Food is no laughing matter.

Putting the now empty box on the floor, I looked back up and cracked my knuckles. Time for the fun to begin. I took tiny volemort off of my shoulder and sat it on a nearby chair. After digging through everything for a bit, I finally came across the white bottle of pills I was searching for. I unpacked five water bottles and put the extras in the corner. Unscrewing both the white bottle and the waters, I dropped not one, but three sleeping pills in each. That's about enough to knock out a bear. Not that anyone would knock out a bear with sleeping pills, but you get my drift. I recapped the bottles and shook each one vigorously, making sure that the pills were well dissolved, then reorganized everything in an orderly manner.

I set up the fruit and trail mix in bowls nicely, then got an idea. I fished out the chili powder I packed and shook it over the trail mix. Hopefully they'll think it's some fancy version of trail mix and eat it, then go to the waters.

I turned around and noticed a clothing rack, equipped with five pairs of clothes.

"Even better," I mumbled while crossing the room. I plopped tiny voldey in another chair and took out the sewing sheers, going for the pair of pants closest to me. I proceeded to cut several nicks in various places. I had used this trick once in grade school. Everything will appear to be normal; the slits barely noticeable. However, they're so cunningly placed that if you jump in any split-legged fashion, the pants will rip in domino effect, ending up looking like they'd just been through a shredder. Yeah, I was a mean kid. Or as I like to say, an evil mastermind.

I completed slicing the other four pairs of pants and moved to the shoes. I flipped the first shoe over and painted on a thin layer of half dried Plaster of Paris with a butter knife. After that, I quickly spread vegetable oil over the plaster with a pastry brush. Once the bottoms dry and come in contact with the stage floor, those boys will be sliding around like penguins on ice. Mix that with the bear-grade sleeping pills, and I think we have a winner. I coated the other shoes and used a portable fan to speed up the drying process. Once they were dry, I put each pair back in their original position.

Packing up all my accessories, I looked around the dressing room one last time. Then, with a mischievous smile etched on my face, I slipped out the door.

A/N: Sorry, short chapter. I promise I'm trying to write longer ones! This was just a nice ending.

Well, turns out Brinley can to more than get lost and hash it out with a staircase. And she didn't end up getting her hair caught in the plaster of paris! I'm very proud. To think-- so evil, yet so innocent looking in this gif on the side------>

Thank you so much for reading! I'm really enjoying writing Beep Me, so I hope you're enjoying reading it!

~Ady <3