Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    “You ready, Scarlett?” Saxon wrapped his arms around my waist and nibbled the lobe of my ear, causing me to moan and lean back into his wide chest. He chuckled and ran his hands up my flat stomach and to my breasts, fondling them a bit roughly. I winced, surprised by the sudden pain that shot through them, but otherwise didn’t outwardly complain. “We are going to be late getting to my club if you keep reacting to my touch like that.”

    I smiled a bit at his words and trembled quietly as he kissed down my back and toward my rear. He pushed my black skirt up to my waist, revealing my red thong and growled deep in his throat. “You are going to be the one making us late, Saxon.” I giggled.

    “Oh well.” I flinched when he bit into my ass gently and then licked the sting away. “You taste absolutely delectable.” He bit the other cheek and then spanked me hard. I moaned a bit louder than before and leaned forward against the mirror. “Good girl, spread your pretty legs.”

    I nodded and parted my legs so that they were about shoulder length apart. Saxon’s rough hands pushed my thong aside and his smooth tongue rasped over my clit teasingly. “S-Saxon…” I whispered, legs shaking slightly. He licked my c*nt thoroughly and then thrust his tongue into me twice.

    Each of his hands held an ass cheek and his mouth continued to work at me slowly, as if he were attempting to drive me insane. Panting needily, my hips pressed back into his face so that more of that sinful pressure was applied directly to my core. I felt him smile against me and pinched my clit between his lips, tugging playfully and then releasing it. A ragged groan of pleasure filled the room.

Saxon stood and grabbed me by the back of the neck, whispering into my ear. “Walk to the bed, baby.” He led me to the bed by the back of my neck and I fell forward onto it, growing more excited than I had been only seconds before.

He quickly kissed down my spine as he tore my thong from my body, which stung until the red cloth finally gave way. I shuddered and pressed back against him as he pushed his clothed groin against my bare back side. Saxon’s hands played with my black skirt, which was still pushed up around my waist.

Just as he went to pull my shirt up, his phone started blaring. With a groan, Saxon pulled my skirt back down into place and walked to our nightstand, picking up the hated object. Sighing, he answered.

“Hello?” There was a long pause, filled only by Saxon’s breathing and quick glances in my direction. “What do you mean?” Another stretch of silence. “Alright, we will be on our way soon. See you there.”

Saxon hung up and gestured toward our dresser. “Grab another pair of underwear. We need to go to the club now. It can’t wait.”

I knelt obediently next to Saxon’s chair as I was instructed. He said after he returned, I could do as I pleased, but I didn’t find myself wanting to be around anyone else but him. I would sit beside him all night if I had to. But I just had to wait for him to return from some mysterious meeting with one of his customers.