Chapter Three

Kya thought quickly and slammed her hands into the ground, turning the snow into ice. She heard feet slip and a body crash into a tree. The waterbender ran forward with an icicle at the ready as the enhanced man stood up groggily. When he turned around to look at her, time seemed to stop.

He was easily the most beautiful man she has ever seen. His silvery hair and bright blue eyes easily rivaled hers. His face and muscles looked as if they've been carved by the spirits. And Kya found herself easily blushing under his gaze. Which was highly unusually.

The young waterbender wasn't the only one that was hypnotized. Pietro Maximoff couldn't remove his eyes the beautiful woman. Her face looked as if it was carefully hand-carved by the angels. Her silver hair that was tied up in a tight bun rivaled his and her eyes were deep pools of blue that he found himself wanting to drown in them completely.

"Clint's down!"

Kya broke herself out of the spell and shot the icicle at the enhanced and he used his abilities to dodge and run, leaving an aura of silver and blue.

The twenty-four year old spoke into the comm-link. "We have an enhanced in the field."

Steve's voice was slightly pained. "Yeah, met him."

Natasha's voice followed shortly after. "Clint's hit pretty bad guys, we're going to need an evac."

Kya's worry for her surrogate father spiked. "I'll be there to hel-"

Something strong and warm picked her up and Kya gasped as the wind took her breath away at a fantastic speed. She looked around and saw that she was on a plateau overlooking Sokovia. She could could still hear the gunshots from where she was.

"Guys, come in."

Nothing.

"Nat? Steve? Anyone, come in."

She put a finger to her comm only to find nothing there.

"Looking for this Princesa?"

Kya whipped around to see the enhance holding her comm between his thumb and pointer finger. The waterbender kept her face impassive as she held out her hand.

"Give that back to me please."

The enhance's head tilted to the side as if seriously considering before smirking at her. "No, I don't think I will."

He dropped the comm into the snow and stepped on it. "Now we can talk freely."

Kya created a water-whip and tried to strike him with it. "We have nothing to talk about."

The man used his speed to evade. "May I have your name then?"

She dropped the water whip and created a wave, but he just sped through it. He sighed and clicked his tongue.

"Of course the most beautiful woman is a fighter."

Kya ignored the blush that spread across her cheeks and glared. "What? Is a woman supposed to be weak and defenseless?"

The silver haired man smirked. "It wouldn't suit you."

He crashed into her, sending her flying back. But years of training under Natasha, Clint, and everyone else she loved in S.H.I.E.L.D. caused her to think fast and back-flip to avoid being got off guard. The second she stood up she fired an icicle, which he again avoided.

He smirked again. "It's like a dance."

Kya rolled her eyes. "You wish."

The enhanced looked at something over her shoulder and his smirk widened. "As fun as this has been Princesa, I'm afraid we must continue our dance another time."