His Proposal - 81

The next morning, I woke up in Jai's arms in our old bedroom. I look around the room as the sun shines through the window.

There's a noise outside the bedroom door and I climb out of bed. I put on the dress I was wearing last night and open the door.

A guy is sleeping against the door and I step over him. He's got eyeliner on his face.

Nate's bedroom door opens and Teresa steps out of the room. She smooths her hair down with her hand. She looks at me. "Hi, Chloe."

"Morning, do you want to stay for breakfast?"

She smiles. "Yeah, I would love to. Nate's still asleep. I will help you make breakfast."

"That would be great." I walk down the stairs with Teresa and we make bacon and eggs for everyone that's still in the house. I pick up a pot and wooden spoon and start banging them together.

While Teresa yells. "Breakfast,"

People start groaning, as they walk into the kitchen and sit at the table.

Nate walks into the room with his boxers on. He rubs his eyes. "Did you have to wake us up this early?"

"Yes," I look at him. "We need to go home after breakfast."

Nate nods. "Alright, are we going to show Aleysa my graduation video?"

"Yes, we are. She's going to love it." I look at Teresa. "You should come back to our place. I'm sure Aleysa would love to meet you."

Jai walks into the kitchen in a pair of jeans. He ruffles his hair and looks at me. "Morning, baby."

Walking over to him I wrap my arms around his bare body. I go up on my tippy toes and whisper. "Put a shirt on. I don't want all these people to see all that."

He laughs. "You're jealous of teenage girls?"

I shake my head. "I don't want people to see what's mine. Would you like it if I walked around in my bikini?"

He shakes his head. "I'm not going to allow guys to see you like that."

Crossing my arms I smile. "Good, now put a shirt on."

Jai runs up the stairs.

During breakfast, my phone goes off.

Veronica: Aleysa is asking for you.

Me: I will be home soon.

Veronica: I'll let her know.

Me: Thanks, Veronica. ;-)

 ;-)