Ch. 5 ~ Detective Inaho!

Inaho slept in comfort, when her business phone began to buzz. A Yo-Kai trotted along and got it.

Yo-Kai: Whapir

Tribe: Charming

Rank: C

"InaUsa Detective Agency, this is an assistant speaking."

-I need to speak with Inaho, it's urgent.- Nate's voice responded.

"Alright," Whapir nodded as she walked over and poked Inaho a bit.

"...what?" she grumbled.

"There's someone on the phone who requests to speak with you," Whapir informed, "He says it's urgent."

Inaho groaned a bit as she put her glasses on and took the phone, "InaUsa…"

-Inaho, I have something to tell you about the kidnapper.-

"Make it quick…"

-They're either a Yo-Kai or owns a Yo-Kai Watch.-

Inaho's eyes widened a little bit, "How'd you find this out?"

-Some sort of a Yo-Kai theory about tampering with dreams linking them up.-

Inaho looked to Whapir.

"That is an unproven theory… but if it's true then we will head into the Yo-Kai World, we can investigate,"

"Alright…" Inaho nodded, "I'll look into it in the morning. Now if you excuse, I like to get back to sleep. But thanks for the information."

Nate hung up and sighed a bit, "I should've known that this kidnapping was Yo-Kai related."

"Nyate… you should worry about this in the morning…" Jibanyan commented, "It's pretty late nyow."

Nate sighed and simply tried to sleep through the night, but even with Baku he couldn't sleep through the nightmares that were haunting him.

Nate spent some time playing his 3DS to try and pass the time, playing a recent release titled 'Speedy Blast: Heat and Chill', but had trouble concentrating on it due to his lack of sleep. He turned off the game and rubbed his eyes a little bit.

"Nate, USApyon texted me and said he and Inaho are in Yo-Kai-lifornia and are asking around," Whisper informed.

Inaho and USApyon were trying to find the store selling Yo-Kai Watches, and were asking various Yo-Kai for directions.

"Mou… how large is this town?" Inaho asked.

"It is one of the largest places of the Yo-Kai World," USApyon informed.

"And how many stores are there that sell the watches?"

"In this part of the town? Maybe five?" USApyon shrugged, "I spent so much time on Earth, I wouldn't know,"

"Hey? You two looking for directions?" a Yo-Kai asked, making Inaho and USApyon turn to see a fox like Yo-Kai that was completely white as snow, with some dark indigo on its tails.

Yo-Kai: Frostail

Tribe: Mysterious

Rank: S

"Yes. Thank you," Inaho nodded.

"We're looking for stores that sell Yo-Kai Watches. We're in the middle of an investigation,"

"Follow me, I'll take you to one that's nearby," Frostail offered.

"Arigato gozaimasu, (Thank you very much)" Inaho thanked.

~

Jibanyan walked over and saw Komasan was admiring Enraenra, who was just relaxing on the porch.