Ch. 3 ~ Suspects

The next morning rolled around and Nate spent some time playing Paper Stario, a classic game that belong to his dad when he was younger.

"So Nyate, why are you playing video games at a time like this?" Jibanyan asked as he sat down by Nate.

"Just need a distraction." Nate shrugged.

"Why don't you play it on the Sii U?" Whisper asked.

"Don't have enough Sii Points to buy it... spent what I had to get Freedom World," Nate informed.

Komasan walked on over with a small bowl of ice cream in hand and began to nibble on it a bit.

"Oh no you don't!" Whisper shouted as he floated over to Komasan, "You and I are working to figure out what happened to Katie, while these two are lazing around,"

"Ah'm hungry Whispcream," Komasan responded.

"WHISPER!"

"You're still on about that, just let it go man," Nate said.

Whisper ignored Nate's comment, "Anyways we need to head to Mt. Wildwood to look for any clues that could help solve this case, understood Komasan" Whisper explained.

"Can Ah finish mah ice cream first?" Komasan requested.

Whisper grew a few tick marks, "I already said no!"

"Just let him have it Whisper, you knyow he woyn't focus on anything else if he doesny't," Jibanyan informed.

"Ah'm sorry if Ah'm being a bad pardner, Whsipcream. Ah just haven't eaten all day," Komasan informed.

"Oh fine, you can have it, just hurry up," Whisper said with an annoyed sigh.

Komasan ate his meal while Jibanyan hummed a little bit. Whisper looked at the clock on his Yo-Kai Pad before seeing that when Komasan had finished, it had been five minutes.

"It's about time, now let's go," Whisper said while dragging Komasan out of the room.

"...some butler he is, leaves me to clean up the dishes," Nate muttered as he paused the game and put Komasan's ice cream bowl in the sink.

Komasan and Whisper arrived at Mt. Wildwood and began to look around, searching every inch of the place for anything that could be helpful. After a few minutes passed, they came up with nothing until Komasan tripped on something. He looked down at what he tripped at, "Oh mah swirls, Whispcream! Ah think Ah found somethin'!"

"Excellent!" Whisper smiled as he flew over to Komasan's side and saw what looked to be a pair of binoculars, and taped to the side of the left lense was a picture of Y/N, "Aha! We have something!"

"Well Ah'll be, looks like whomever did this had quite the hoots for Y/N," Komasan commented, "There's no doubt that Nate had nothin' ta do with this, since he wasn't near Y/N when she got taken."

"Good point, my protege,"

As they were about to leave, they noticed what appeared to be shedded fur next to where they found the binoculars, "These must belong to the culprit," Komasan commented.

"Or a pet belonging to the culprit," Whisper responded, "Maybe that's what happened to Y/N. She saw a pet belonging to the person, to lull her into a false sense of security, and then, bam! Kidnapper grabs her!"

"Wouldn't the kidnapper have done the same tah Nate if that were the case?"

Whisper sighed in response, "Well it was worth a guess, now let's head back to Nate and show him what we found."

Komasan nodded as they headed back, with Whisper taking pictures of what they saw.

"So binoculars and fur... or hair?" Nate commented, the pictures being shown to him, "Uh... Whisper, why are your pictures in black and white?"