Chapter 7

I finally got a chance to write this!! =D Chapter 8 will be out as soon as everyone takes the poll I posted.  If you don't know what I'm talking about go to the poll on my page after you read this! Happy Holidays everyone! Enjoy!  P.s. I apologize for any mistakes I over looked. (I was super excited to get this out so the story could move on haha)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had been dreaming when you were rudely awakened by someones harsh nudging and prodding. You groggily opened your eyes enough to make out a hazy male figure sitting on the side of your bed. You went to close them again but shot up when your mind processed that there was a boy...on your bed. Without thinking your lifted up your hand and forcefully made contact with the boy's jawline .

"Ursala's beard! What the heck was that for ____?! Stop hitting people!"

At the sound of his voice a wave of familiarity washed over you. The boy you had punched was your best friend.

"Roxas! I am so sorry! I didn't mean too, you scared me though!"

The blond was staring at you angrily while he rubbed his jawline. "First you slap me to Wonderland and back, then you punch me in my jaw. Control yourself woman with the assaults!" The boy chuckled. He was filled with pride, for remembering Ven's Wonderland comment, when he saw you smile at it.

"I'm sorry, I was just mad last night and you scared me." You laughed.

"I must have really made you mad for you to slap me that hard last night huh?"

"You told me you never wanted to see me again..." You trailed off, looking at your comforter.

"I know... I shouldn't have said that... I'm so sorry ____, can you ever forgive me?"

You looked up at Roxas' ocean blue eyes and smiled. Of course you'd forgive him, he was the first real friend you had outside your castle walls after Kairi and Namine stopped talking to you. You couldn't stay mad at him, especially when he made that cute pouting face he was making at that moment.

"Of course I forgive you Roxas. But why didn't you tell me you were a prince? All this time you let me think you were just a bakery shop boy!"

Now came the tricky part for Roxas. He would have to successfully lie to you, which he had never done before, and convince you of the reason why he had never revealed himself to you.

'Here goes nothing.' He thought before spilling out the speech Ven and him had come up with that morning.

"I was afraid to tell you. After we became friends you would always go on about how nice it was to have a friend who was a commoner and to be able to talk to someone who didn't live in a castle. There were so many times I wanted to tell you, but I was afraid you'd hate me."

"But you live with Tifa and you've always lived there. I've seen you in the bakery shop working?"

Roxas grinned at your questions for he knew you would ask them and Ven discovered a way to put them down.

"Actually, I haven't always lived here. On the day we met, I was with my parents on a business trip. Tifa was my nanny and was to keep watch over me while my parents met with yours after the parade. That's when I snuck off and ran into you."

"But-"

"Just let me finish okay?" Roxas' voice grew soft as he summoned his inner sadness. Tears began to brim in his eyes and you grew silent once again. You had never seen Roxas cry unless he thought about his...

'His parents.' You thought sadly. You knew he was an orphan, but you never knew that he knew who they were.

"They were going to sign a trading treaty with your parents, but they had to return to Twilight Town before it could be signed. They left me here with Tifa to keep an eye on me, until they returned but..." The blond trailed off as tears began to fall out of his eyes.