Chapter 2

Note: For most of the chapters I write I usually have a song inspiration for them or for a certain scene. If you would like you can listen to the song for each scene or chapter as a little bonus. I also think that it helps you understand the tone I was trying to set for it. The scene in this chapter is when you are talking to Roxas. The song is Right Back In The Water by Jesse McCarthney.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The peasants of Kingdom Hearts stood excitedly as they watched the beloved king and queen make their monthly appearnce with their two daughters. Guards stood close to the crowd marking the path that the parade was supposed to go. Horses sparkled in the sun as its rays hit their jewels woven into their manes. A little boy stood close to his guardian as they past by. "Don't worry sweetie they're nice." The dark haired girl said. He cluched her hand tightly until they past. "Hey why don't you go play at the park? You might make some friends." She said when more horses came by.

He seemed reluctant at first but slowly made his way to the newly built park. He stopped when he saw that no one was there. 'Teef's a liar nobody's here.' He started to make his way back when he was jerked around a corner and pressed against a wall. "Wha-" "Shh!" They whispered as they put a hand around his mouth. "Where could she have gone?" A man asked in annoyance. "Maybe she went back to the castle." Another man offered. "I guess...but we might as well check around the place while we're here." The first one said.

The sound of their footsteps came closer and the little boy's capturer grabbed his hand and ran down the ally way. They turned sharply to the left and stopped when they were near an old pond with a wooden bench and stayed silent.

The two waited until the men's voices were out of earshot and the attacker released their hand from the boys mouth. "Whew that was a close one, you almost blew my cover!" The girl whispered. The boy stayed silent, he didn't know what to say after all he had just been attacked by a girl! She stared at him for a moment and smiled.

"I'm _____ by the way." "Roxas." He replied. "Hey do you wanna play hide and seek?" She smiled, her ____ eyes shining. "No way girls have cooties!" He shouted. "Nu-uh!" She shrieked. "Uh-huh!" He retorted. "Take it back!" "No!" The next sound that was heard was a cry of pain as the the girl punched him in the arm. "Ow what was that for?" Roxas cried.

"I warned you to take it back." ____ giggled. He was about to say something but he was interuppted by footsteps. "Uh-oh I have to go, see you again soon." She flashed him a quick grin and dissapeared through another ally way that led back to the park. Roxas stood there staring at the place she had been a few minutes ago. 'That girl sure is weird.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had been walking to Roxas' house for what seemed like forever. You had been so lost in your thoughts that you didn't realize you'd taken the long way, until you were already half way there.

"Roxas better be home." You grumbled. To top off your bad day you stepped in a mud puddle. You mentally cursed to yourself as you examined your foot. Instead of your usual gym shoes that you wore when you went to Roxas' silver high heels were in their place. They seemed to mock you as they gleamed in the sunlight.

"You have got to be kidding me!" You shouted. You had been in such a blind rage that you forgot to change out of your dress and shoes. "Please let Hayner and Pence be working." You prayed.

Every time you visited, Hayner and Pence would occasionally drop by and hang out with you. The downside of going to town was that no one, besides Roxas, knew that you were a princess.

Of course you and your parents would make occasional appearances outside the castle walls but, you were dressed up and the townspeople were usually too busy drooling over your sister Stella to notice you. She was the one who had inherited most of the beauty.