Chapter 4

Notes: Hey guys sorry for the day late upload! I had a graduation party to go to yesterday and it was more time consuming than I thought it would be! haha

On a more serious note, I would also like to say Rest in Paradise to one of my favorite actors of all time, Cory Monteith, and my thoughts and prayers go to his lovely fiance Lea Michele.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stood nervously behind one of the curtains, peering outside at the carriages that were pulling up. You had been confident during the day but when night swept over the town it dried up like water in a hot desert. A knock from the door startled you. You turned to see Olette wearing a coral colored corset ball gown that had ruffled tulle at the bottom. The top of her gown was bunched satin and embedded with silver jewels in various spots along her chest line. In her hand she held her matching orange jeweled mask. Her hair was in a halp up half down curl.

"Olette you look stunning!" You grinned. "I look stunning? Look at yourself ______ you look gorgeous! Those boys are going to be drooling over you!" She said while crossing her arms and laughing. You took a glance at yourself in the mirror, Olette was right you did look pretty amazing.

You were dressed in a glisting silver ball gown that corsetted in the back like Olette's. A black lace ribbon was tied around your waist and from the middle of your chest down were silver jewels that traced your bra line,upper back, and intertwined with your corset. On your night stand lay you matching silver mask that had a silver ribbon and a black feather on top. Your hair was parted in the front like it always was and your bangs were braided into a curly bun that hung on the side of your head. You looked fantastic but you didn't feel that way. You felt as if your cheese burger and french fries from earlier were about to come up.

"I can't do this Olette!" You burst. "_____ yes you can! Don't worry about finding a husband, just be yourself and have fun! Whatever happens, happens just like your mom said remember?" Olette's words caused you to remember your previous conversation that you had with your mother and soothed you.

You took a deep breath and smiled at your friend. "Thanks Olette, you're a great friend." She returned your smile and said, "Yeah yeah, just remember that if I'm ever in your shoes ok?" "Don't worry I will." You laughed while rolling your eyes at her. "Are you ready now?" You walked over to your mask and took once last look at yourself. "Yeah I'm ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun had finally set and a blanket of darkness began to cover Kingdom Hearts. Roxas stared nervously at his reflection in the town's old pond. He was wearing a black suit with a white undershirt that had ruffles. Around his neck was a black bow tie and his feet were covered by an old pair of dress shoes. There were a few scuffs here and there but other than that they looked brand new. How had he gotten himself into this mess, he wondered.

"____ is a what?!" Hayner shouted. Pence seemed as if the news hadn't phased him. Roxas sighed and repeated what he had said. "____ is the princess of Kingdom Hearts." "You mean like the one that lives in the castle near our town? That princess?!" "Yes." Roxas sighed again. Hayner paused for a moment in deep thought with his arms crossed.

"So what you're saying is that you and ____ have lied to Pence and I all these years and that you were never going to tell us?!" "I know how horrible it sounds I'm so sorry guys. We wanted to tell you but-" It was then that Pence spoke for the first time since Roxas had spilled the beans.

"No worries Roxas. It wasn't your secret to tell and we understand why _____ was afraid to tell us." Hayner looked at Pence and seemed to debate this information in his head then finally smiled. "Yeah Pence is right it wasn't your secret to tell." "Really? You guys aren't mad?" "Nah, I mean if you two felt really bad about it then you could always set me up with _____'s hot sister or the princess of Radient Gardens!" Hayner grinned.