Horror Story 5

Hina matsuri

"Recently, we had our vacation in Japan. And luckily we arrived on the day when Japanese people celebrate Hina matsuri or doll's festival. Me and my cousin were so curious about the festival and actually its little bit creepy because we saw different kind of dolls and Ichimatsu dolls looks like they're alive, seriously. Even though we are not fan of dolls, we decided to buy some souvenirs particularly dolls. The Daruma doll and Kokeshi doll. When we went to our hotel Okinawa, I grabbed and played the Kokeshi doll,liketly split. I don't know but I admired the doll much. As we travel in Japan, I always bring the doll with me and i called my doll, keshi. I treated the doll like its a livin' one. I used to talk with it. I tell all my heartaches and pains in Keshi because on that time, I knew my boyfriend is cheating on me and HE decided to broke up with me. I felt like I'm in doldrums. I stayed on my room to rest and tried to escape on the ball and chain by writing it on my diary, specifically on my laptop. I took Keshi on my side.
The next day I found out that I forgot to my turn off my laptop. As I checked my laptop, I saw my ex boyfriend's missed calls on skype and ""received calls"". I checked our convo. box and I saw his messages seeking absolution but suddenly. I creeped out because I responded to his message but it is on the language of Japanese. I knew that I'm asleep on that time. I tried to translate the phrase on English, and if it is translated on English, the content of that phrase is ""Read tomino's hell poem loudly."" I knew the story about that poem and according to sources you should only read it with your mind because if you read it out loud something tragic will happen. I'm so nervous on that time and I tried to contact my ex. Just tryin' to checked if his fine. After several calls and he picked it up and he told me everything.

He told me that his little bit shocked why I responded like that and he never dared to read the poem because he also knew the stories behind it. After our chat he tried to speak with me via video call. After several try, i picked up his call and again, he was curious because he saw me sleeping. He told that I'm only pretending that I'm sleeping so he just tried to explain himself. After several minutes, he saw my doll moved and it gave my ex some chills and goosebumps. But then, he's still waiting if I'm going to get up from my bed. He told me that something fell on his side and after he picked it up he was so scared because he saw on the monitor that my doll was standing and facing the cam so close. He told that maybe I'm just scaring him but after a wink, the doll came back on its original position, lying down beside me. Before he turn off the chat, he hear some giggles.

I ended our conversation and I'm so blanked on that time. Its very impossible that someone would enter my room because all my relatives knew that I don't like the attitude of entering my room without any permission. I looked on my doll and I felt scared. After that, I tell everything on my cousin and he said that there's huge chances that my Kokeshi doll did everything. He explained to me there's a folklore on Japan that If you loved a thing so much, there's a great chances that it would be possesed by a spirit and would be alive.

I know its creepy but then til now, I can't leave my Kokeshi doll. I brought it home here in Philippines and I considered my doll as my best pal because i knew that he/she wants me to be protected. "

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

YUNG FEELING NA MAG-ISA KA SA KWARTO TAS ITO PA YUNG NABASA KO😱👻 RIP KILABOT HERE KILABOT THERE KILABOT EVERYWHERE..

SO FAR PARA SAKIN ITO PINAKA-NAKAKAPANINDIG BUHOK LOL HAHA