Camp Day 2 (Part 2)

I just stop, while he kept walking.

"Wait, What?" I asked myself quietly..

Shay looked back and walked back to me…

"Hey Chica, Whats wrong?" She waved her hand around in front of my face

"Earth to Ashley!! OMG THERES PRINCETON SHIRTLESS!" She yelled,

"OMG WHAT?! WHERE?!…….Ur mean….." I looked at the ground..

"Dude……What happened? Why did u just stop and y did he speed up?"

"He…..He likes me….."

"WAIT HE DOES?!?! OMG ASH! YAY!!" she yelled

"STFU MAN!" I shhh-ed her.

"Sry….I can’t believe it! I’m so happy for you, but wait, did you tell him?" she looked at me…..

"YOU DIDN’T TELL HIM??!?! OMG Y NOT?" She started yelling again,

"I was in shock! AND SHHHHHHH!!! I wish I would’ve told him…I’m probably not gonna get the chance ever again…." a tear fell I wiped it away b4 anyone could see…

We walked to the high ropes course in silence after that. And if you know me, Its hard for me to be silent for any length of time….:)

We all got in line to get our harnesses and gloves and helmets on….Jason was standing in front of us…..I just wanted to go up behind him and hug him, and tell him I liked him to…But I couldn’t. 1; He would think I was creepy and 2; Mrs Hayward would flip the Fuck out!!

So I decided I wouldn’t do that….We watched the lady teach us how we were supposed to do this shiz…..We had to try the baby course first so she could make sure we were ready.

Me and Shay got scared even on the baby course….Look me and heights, yeah, we don’t like each other very much! :) So we went through the baby course, and we passed. So we stated on level one!

"SHAY I’M SCARED!! PRINCETON COME SAVE ME!!" I said, really loudly…

"ME TO!! DIGGY!!! PLEASE COME!! I WANNA GET DOWN!" She laughed.

We got through the first level with:

~Swearing

~Screaming

~And needing to pee……YUP! lmao

We got down, me and Shay went to go get some lunch…..At the lil Kiosk they had at the Course, they sold Monster……And we weren’t allowed to have Monster…Did that stop me?

Hell to the mutha fukin no! I bought one and snuck it in my backpack……

"Ok Back to the course now?" I asked Shay

"I guess……."

We went through only two of the courses….In 3 hours…….Yup! FAIL

We went back to the Lodge, and we all had some free time with each other, even the people in the other groups! Shay made me tell Ciara and Vicky what happened…..And they were all like ‘YAY!’ and ‘IM SO HAPPY FOR U!’ And crap like tht! lmao The girls gave me a pep talk so I would tell him I liked him to.

"Ok! Imma Go tell him! I can do this!" I smiled

"GO GET HIM TIGER!" Ciara yelled

Everyone looked at her like she was crazy…..I started to walk over to him, I smiled, he looked at me and smiled. I felt good after that, I was sure about this!

"Hey Jas-" I was interrupted….

"Hey Sexy! Give me a big kiss with those sexy lips!" Regina grabbed his face and started kissing him……..And he kissed back….My face started to get hot, and my eyes filled with tears…..

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed.