First Day Of Camp (Part 2)

We got downstairs and all crowded around the buses on the sidewalk. Ms. Labelle (Our Vice Principle/Dean) started to try and get our attention. It didn’t really work. She is a REALLY small person, who didn’t really have much of a loud voice….So go figure,,,She had to get her husband, Mr. Ho (hehe Fail of a name), who is also our math teacher. She had to get him to yell at us, for just the whole MYP to STFU…..It didn’t work either…So they got Mr. Bradley and Ms. Benzing (They are 2 of our American Teachers, So of course, They were loud as hell) She got them to yell at us and it worked….hehe……

"OK PEOPLE! YOU NEED TO SHUT UP A LITTLE!" Ms. Benzing yelled, She always joked around like that with us….

"NOW LISTEN TO MS. LABELLE!!" Mr. Bradley yelled,

"Thank you! Ok So, In the first bus is going to be 6-8 grade! Then the back bus is going to be 9-12 grade!" Ms. Labelle yelled at us……

We went to the buses and gave our stuff to the driver dude for him to put in the lil bag area under the bus, Then we got on the bus and picked a seat…..I sat next to Vicky and then in the 2 seats across the aisle is where Ciara and Shay sat. The bus ride was gonna be 2 hours…..FUN RIGHT?! Actually it was fun! Me and Vicky were listening together iPod the whole way. We were listening to ‘I Just Had sex’ and ‘Mr Saxobeat’ And other crap….We were even singing along….YUP! There was teachers and everything…lol We stopped for lunch. And then we finally got back on the road and then got to the camp….!! We all got out of the bus, and grabbed our stuff and walked up to the lodge. We had to sit out there for about a half hour while they were arranging crap….We all sat there talking, taking quick glances at Jason…..

"ASH! Stop looking at him! If he catches you he is gonna think your a creeper…" Ciara told me,

"Yeah.." I said absent-mindedly..

We went back to talking and then FINALLY Ms Benzing took us to our room! We got the biggest room in the whole lodge. We also were the biggest class in the whole school..And we had the six grades in the room with us too…We had to get to the room pick our beds and make them. Of course me and Vicky chose the beds next to each other, and Ciara and Shay were above us…Then Ms Labelle took us on a quick tour of the lodge….We all got about 30 mins of free time then we all had to go meet in the meeting room….There wasn’t enough chairs, so Vicky was sitting in my lap, and we got in trouble so she had to sit on the floor….Sorry Vicky! lmao…Ms Labelle and the other teachers told us that we were going to be put in mixed up groups to do ’’Fun’’ games to get to meet each other, and get to trust each other and crap……Team work ain’t exactly my thing….lol We went outside for us to get called into our groups……