First Day Of Camp (Part 3)

"Ok so Mrs. Hayward please call out who is in your group!" Ms Labelle nodded at her.."Ok So when I call your name come over here and stand behind me! Ok so first 6th grade; Jake, Lara, and William! Now for 7th Grade; Rhiannon-" I interrupted"Oh hell to the no! You do NOT take me away from my boo!! Vicky you best be with me! If you ain’t I’ll miss you!! haha" I said."Rhiannon, Shay,-" yet again I interrupted"YES!" I whisper yelled (lol)."Shay, and Jack! Ok 8th grade; Just Ladina! 9th Grade; Anina! 10th Grade-"

I crossed my fingers, and closed my eyes tight, just hoping she would call Jason.

"Jess, and Ally, And thats it!" Mrs Hayward finished..

"NO! Damn it…" I mumbled..

"Oh wait! Nevermind! And also from 10th grade, Jason!" NOW She finished!

"YES! YES! YES! YES!" I said,

"You got problems girl…..But, I’m happy for ya! hehe" Shay smiled at me.

They went through the rest of the people. And we walked over to the lil park where we were doing the ’’Fun’’ activities. Me and Shay were talking to Jack, and he started kinda flirting with me…And I kinda started flirting back, Why not? We got to the place and we were laughing about random fails that we have witnessed…It was actually rlly funny!

By the time we got to the park, it was really, quite obvious he was flirting….We started with this game where u had to toss a balloon to each other, a water balloon…It was like an egg toss but with a water balloon….We divided into equal sides. Wonderful…..I got the balloon first I had to throw it to Jack, and then he had to throw it back and then I gave it to the next person….blah blah blah…So I threw it to Jack and he caught it. He threw it back and said

"Imma get that White Lil Wayne shirt wet…"

"Eww! Perv! haha" I said back,, It was kinda funny though…

He threw it back and I caught it!

"HA!" I yelled,

"Thats a shame…" he smiled back…..

We kept playing and someone threw one and it exploded on my legs…

"Oh hell no!" I yelled.

I threw it at there feet and completely soaked them!

"Hehe! Don’t mess wit me!" I looked em in the eye and laughed.

We switched to the next activity which was the three leg race….Jack got paired with me…

"You can do this sexy…." he laughed..

Jason turned to us,

"CAN YOU GUYS LAY OFF THE FLIRTING?!?! Not All of us enjoy your flirty-ness….Especially me!"….He walked off….

"Damn, What was that about?" Jack shook his head.

I looked at Shay worried..She shook her head….And mouthed "Shit…."..I nodded..

Jason stayed out that activity. Then after it, we had a 20 minute break, to get a snack and stuff.

"Vicky, Ciara come over here. We needa talk." Shay ran over to Ciara and Vicky.

"Whats wrong?!" Ciara asked..

"Jack and Ash were flirting, and Jack called her sexy, and Jason Flipped the hell out….He was like ’STOP FLIRTING! Not everyone wants to see that, especially me." Shay explained,

"What if he thinks I like Jack? This isn’t good… I don’t like Jack! I like Jason!" I said.

He was still sitting on the rock, alone.

"I think Imma go talk to him…..Wish me luck…" I mumbled..

"Good luck Boo! First time you talk to him and its because of this…Goodness" Vicky said.

I starting walking over to Jason, regretting this decision…But I walked over to him…

"Can I sit here?" I asked in kinda a whisper voice…

He looked up at me,

"I guess.." Jason whispered.

"Thanks, Ummmm What happened over there? Why do you care if I was flirting with Jack?" I asked,

"Its just,….You wouldn’t want to hear…." he whispered.

I sighed and looked him in the eyes….Man those were some sexy eyes….

"I do wanna hear……You can talk to me…I mean, yeah you can talk to me, but you know I’m not trying to force you..So if you want me to leave, just say the word and I’m gone! Like Mindless Behavior!" I laughed at the last part.

"Mindless What?………Never Mind…..I flipped out because…..I don’t know how to say this…..I just………"

"Come on! Time to start activities!!" Ms Benzing interrupted…

We went through the rest of the day, ate dinner….All through the day, I kept glancing at Jason. And he always looked upset….I’m not exactly sure y……

10th-12th grades went to their lodge after dinner and we didn’t see them the rest of the night….Me and Shay went to go take showers….

I wore this to bed, and my hair like tht ( http://www.polyvore.com/bed_time/set?id=38304968 )

And We laid down, and then we promptly got yelled at for talking, and then we finally went to sleep….