Chapter Sixteen [Pic Of Tyler]

This chapter is dedicated to my homie Coin ;) He wrote the sex in this cause im completely clueless when it comes to that ... shit makes me CRINGE! So yeah props to him ! <3

Melody’s P.O.V

Everyone had gone now; it was time to face the reality, my reality. Time to tear off the smile that I had worn so perfectly all night. The smile that lifted everyone’s spirit but always failed to lift my own. Yet another disappointment.

The moon illuminated the sky, but yet the stars seemed lost. The stars that once held a sense of hope to me, I guess I can’t even rely on them to lift my spirit. To just for once make the smile I carry even the slightest bit real.

Yet another disappointment.

The silence seemed to echo our gentle breaths. Paranoia filled my every being as the deafening silence made my thoughts seem louder. Made my brain think that these thoughts were no longer safe in the confines of my head. ‘Whisper in your mind.’ I thought to myself, desperately searching for a way to lock away my insecurities. They were no longer safe with him; I can’t bring myself to trust him. I have to lock it all up…

So you been sleeping with a thief in your bed, stole your heart and your pillows.

Frank Ocean’s lyrics circulated my soul as I thought back to what seemed so perfect.

FLASHBACK

“I love you.” He said

My heart skipped a beat; literally I found it hard to breathe. Words came to my mind but on the journey to my reality somehow got stuck in my throat. His eyes, those eyes, the simplicity that they held made my blood run slower through my veins, made my heart beat ease and my brain lose track of the words that I could no longer hear him speaking.

 “Mel?” A gentle smirk played at his lips.

 “Huh?” I asked looking bewildered, still dazed by the closeness of our bodies. He lay on top of me on my bed, a normal thing nevertheless, but one I only just fully acknowledged.

 “Meeel?” I caught the sparkle in his eyes as I finally tore my gaze away from his body, no shirt.

 “Sorry.” I blushed, forcing myself to hold his gaze.

 “See anything you like?” His smirk grew wider.

 “Hmmhm.” I subconsciously licked my lips.

 “Really?” He chuckled raising an eyebrow “Wanna show me what?” His smirk became somewhat mischievous.

 Wrapping my arms around his neck I pulled him closer, closing the little space that was once between us. My lips touched his for a mere second, I felt him smile and pull me back. Our tongues intertwined in perfection, the world seemed to freeze in time as our heart beats spoke the words that no other could translate.

 Our lips naturally tore apart, leaving a comfortable silence.

 Your heart is beating so fast.” He stated.

 I buried my face in his arm, hiding the embarrassed smile that he had created on my face yet again so effortlessly.

 “You’re so beautiful.” He stated, his eyes not for a second leaving mine.

“Thank you.” I blushed.

 “Don’t thank me; I should be thanking you for settling for me. Everyone knows you could have so much better.” He signed “One day I will be good enough for you babe.” He placed a gentle kiss on the tip of my nose.